HugoDoesStuff's Build Team application

IGN and past IGN’s:
HugoDoesStuff

Timezone:
GMT+4 (Mauritius Standard Time)

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both):
I do use discord (HugoDoesStuff#5881), but I do not use TeamSpeak. However, I’m able to if needed.

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I’ve just started playing yesterday, and I find MunchyMC welcoming, friendly, and entertaining to play on.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):
(Some of these are work in progress builds)

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both):
I can use both efficiently, including other similar plugins such as FAWE, Worldpainter, Gobrush and Gopaint.

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
In my honest opinion, I think I’m a lot more into terraforming… I’m a big fan of all things nature-related. I sometimes try to imagine imaginary landscapes, and try to recreate them in Minecraft. I also love including structures in some of my builds, and when I do them, I sure do take attention to detail and patterns.

Describe yourself:
My name is Hugo Rieth, but I’m commonly known as HugoDoesStuff.
I’m 13 years old, and live in Mauritius (Small island next to Madagascar and Africa).
I like doing creative things in general, such as drawing, graphic/motion designing, or video editing.
I’ve been playing Minecraft for a long while now, and I find it ideal for expanding my own creativity.
The primary reasons I’m applying for MunchyMC are, like I’ve stated somewhere above,
because of it’s friendly, welcoming atmosphere and community. It’s also because I’m deeply concerned in being able to help the people around me, and MunchyMC seems like the perfect candidate - that’s what motivates me to do better every time. I’m able to dedicate at minimum 10 hours per week, work as part of a team, and be mature and serious at any required time.

Thank you for taking your time reading this, and I hope you consider my application.

PS: I do actually work for another build team at the moment, but for now, I prefer keeping it secret :3

2 Likes

+1
Good level of detail.
I’m looking forward to future builds!
Good Luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

rly rly like you but i wanna see you on more

1 Like

+2. Awesome Builds and you have a great chance. Good Luck HugoDoesStuff

1 Like

Thanks for the nice comments everybody!
I fully understand some people would like me to be online more often.
I’m just getting started with Munchy and IMHO, apart from all the Skeppy shenanigans, it really feels like a great community along with an amazing network. I love the gamemodes in general, like woolwars for example (I’m a big fan of competitive gameplay hehe). Thanks again everyone!

1 Like

Amazing application. Lots of detail and most likely not fake because in the photos it is all a very similar building style. I’d be surprised if you did not get on the build team.

1 Like

Epic application :sunglasses: +1 broseph

1 Like

I love the gradient work on the mountains on the last photo!

1 Like

Haha thanks! It’s made using GoPaint and a little bit of GoBrush/Worldedit trickery :3
I hate when people straight up randomly mix blocks with Worldedit, it just looks awful compared to using a block gradient haha!

Hey @HugoDoesStuff
Thanks for applying! Unfortunately, you haven’t really been involved with our community a lot.
We hope to see you applying again next year after getting to know our community better!
Happy holidays!