HTBWDIM? WIABWDIM? HTRABWDIM? WITBBWDIM? Episode 4: BWDIM Episode 4: HELIXED

Welcome back to another episode of How To: But What Does It Mean? What Is A But What Does It Mean? How To Read A But What Does It Mean? What Is The Best But What Does It Mean?, also known as: HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?. Ever wonder: what the heck does a BWDIM mean? Well you’re in the right place! Here, we look at the most amazing BWDIMs. What does it mean? Find out below!

Parody/satirical work review of @Spectro_VI’s Forum-Series BWDIM.

Dissection

First part: he. (also capitalized as He, and HE.) A pronoun meaning “—used in a generic sense or when the gender of the person is unspecified.” As well as “that male one who is neither speaker nor hearer.”

Extra

It can also be used as a noun meaning “a male person or animal” or “one that is strongly masculine or has strong masculine appeal —usually used in combination.” As well, it is the 5th letter of the Hebrew alphabet, can be the symbol for Helium, and can be used as the abbreviations for “Her Excellency; His Excellency,” “high efficiency,” “high explosive,” and “His Eminence.”

Second part: lix. (also capitalized as Lix, LIX, and used as lixed) Can be used as: “To hurt or injure someone, [Lix]” "Loving It to the Extreme/ly (or “Loving It Extreme/ly, [LIX])” “another word for stoned, [lixed]” and or “lix = licks”

Third part: ed. (also capitalized as ED.) Noun meaning “education.” Abbreviation for “edited; edition; editor.” Verb/adjective suffix: “—used to form the past participle of regular weak verbs,” “—used to form adjectives of identical meaning from Latin-derived adjectives ending in -ate,” “having : characterized by,” and or “having the characteristics of.”

Analysis

Put all of these pieces together, and we get…

To truly understand what this means, we’ll have to go in to depth about these pieces.

HELIXED is trying to explain to us that they like to lick things at school, when they are getting a good education. Perhaps they like to clean shoes with that attitude.

This is, in short, what HELIXED is trying to tell us with their name.

Rating

As I am writing this, I’m trying to deviate from my star rating, seeing as I don’t think that’s the best way for me to rate BWDIMs like that. I also am planning on rewriting older HTBWDIMs, so it is quite hectic to be honest.

Older BWDIM. Still average. Nonetheless, I’ll give this a number rating.

4.5 / 10

okay moving on to the ending

Special comment: I didn’t do this earlier because I didn’t want to go on about Edvard Munch for 2 hours.

Well, that seems to be the end of the fourth episode. This is actually the shortest I could make it. Nonetheless, give me feedback for more improvement next week. I’m running some polls at the moment, so please make sure to check them out. Regardless, if you enjoyed, please heart, or at the bare minimum, just leave a reply. Anyways, ciao!

:heart:

Bibliography

He Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
Urban Dictionary: LIX
Ed Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

• I read the entire thing through and through.
  • I skimmed through the entire thing, and occasionally paused to read.
  • I didn’t read it at all and skipped to the bottom.
0 voters
5 Likes

You should definitely change one of the letters in the name of one of these one day and see if anyone notices.

3 Likes

I doubt anyone will notice.

3 Likes

I don’t know about you guys, but I think that this BWDIM was the best one by far

3 Likes

He Lix Ed

2 Likes

Very interesting…
When iNateCo?

3 Likes

Very interesting…
When DutchMTC?

2 Likes

@iSpookCo @DutchMTC

soon

3 Likes