How to soup faster

i am new to soup pvp and i eat soup way too slow that i die before i can heal properly.how do i soup faster?

2 Likes

To soup faster, you should get more acquainted with your hotkeys. Knowing where they are will increase your reflexes and make you faster at souping. One thing I recommend doing is changing some of your hotkeys. Also, another great thing about soup is you can left-click with each soup. That’s all the advice I have for now.

3 Likes

thanks

3 Likes

to soup the fastest, get a cheater client and just use that instead. turn on auto soup if u got a good client and just boom.

ok but for real i’ll show u (it’s similar to what vurmm said so here’s my tips)

learn where your number keys are at

it really depends on when to soup but soup accordingly. if your facing a large crowd or someone with a high damage, soup more towards the 5-6 full heart range if your facing against some average kit that doesn’t deal so much damage soup at 4 full hearts. and make sure it’s not like the ninja or titan kit, if the titan is red just run unless u do a sneak attack, ninjas are easy to go against just get the tank kit. but just simply taking your time and practice of hitting the keys at the correct time at certain situations increase your potential of winning.

1 Like