How to get stats

Most people play the game for fun and enjoyment. However in my opinion losing every game isnt very fun. In my opinion, getting killed by the same person over and over or spending 5 minutes in a game just to get knocked off sucks. Thats why im making this forum post. To teach people how to effectively grind wins, kill, or winstreaks, in effective and fun ways.

Wins: if you want to win games of woolwars consistently you need to focus on not dying, while this sounds simple there are many different things you need to learn. Some of these are

• Webs and water buckets are your best friend. It is far more important that you have a web in your hotbar than having an extra potion. The only exception being if you are glider, you can use sideways momentum to buy time to take out webs.

• Learn to wall clutch, In my opinion you should practice doing this with the feather kit, and once you master that learn to wall clutch with the bouncy kit. Woolwars is often played on the edge of the map and a one second difference in your wall clutch reaction time could mean life and death.

• learn maps that have good chest spots and tower up accordingly

Those are three tips that i would give to anybody wanting to win some more games.

Kills
Getting kills happens in every game. However some people like me go almost exclusively for kills. A few ways to do this are

• Select a kit that is capable of hopping from player to player easily. Feather and teleporter are fairly easy to use and incredibly effective. You can try your hand at glider if you like but its more difficult and takes time to learn.

• HAVE CONFIDENCE The amount of confidence you have in your pvp skills severely effects how well you end up playing. When playing agro you should have constant confidence in yourself. You would be surprised how much it helps to believe in yourself. Dont avoid fighting people because you think they are better than you or they have more gear than you, get the first hit and make sure you surprise them.

• dont use wooden/gold swords, they are so terrible lmao

Winstreaks
Winstreaks are satisfying and with enough skill can be an easy spot on the leaderboards. If you want to winstreak you should keep the following in mind

• If somebody in your games is able to consistently beat you in fights leave the game. The pressure of fighting somebody of even similar skill to you on a high winstreak is real and should be avoided. If you fine yourself leaving every game you join even late at night then you may not be ready to winstreak.

• Play safe, Always loot chests first and dont attempt to agro on people. Only fight if you have significantly better gear or more pots than your opponent. Choking for a brief moment could mean your demise.

7 Likes

or download our fav ghost client, icebreaker420, too op, nerf pls

1 Like

Not giving you my macro code L

bro this forums is now just getting bombarded on how the servers bad

1 Like

Great tips, Iā€™m like halfway through each of them already

2 Likes