How many players who make it through purgatory using hacks?

This topic is just a fun fact :)

I started reporting every hacker i saw on purgatory starting May 7th, At that time there were 1103 Unbans on purgatory, and after spending the entire day reporting that number stayed the same. For the next two days i had continued without much sleep making dozens of reports. Only on the tenth did a player earn one, This got me thinking, if it took three days for 1 legit player to earn an unban, how many hackers could earn one in the same amount of time. So i took a break from catching and reporting hackers for a few days and I came back to find that around 4 players got unbanned.

This data is not perfect, but it does make you question things.

4 Likes

Tis sad, but its mostly due to banned players thinking purgatory is like an part-anarchy server and that they can hack to get a free unban:(

4 Likes

So that’s why whenever I come and look at the forums there’s a bunch of new topics in the help and reports category…

7 Likes

Does that mean it would take me a three days with little to no sleep to get unbanned fairly?

1 Like

You could buy an unban on the store and get unbanned within half an hour :eyes:

1 Like

I don’t really want to spend money, no offence to the server.

1 Like

There are tons of factors, with the right strategy you could possibly do it in 24 hours or less. With the addition of trollers, and a destroyed spawn it makes things difficult.

1 Like

Well, I’d better start!

1 Like

When I was banned I completed purg legit in less then 30 hours

2 Likes

You mean you went 30 hours straight on purg?

1 Like

Like 30 hours total or 30 hours after being banned?

less then 30 hours after being banned

1 Like

nope I took a 6 hour sleep break

3 Likes