How many of you guys watch my Videos and Streams

Hi if you don’t know me, I’m Wolfez! I’m a MunchyMC content creator. I stream Munchy every Saturday (and sometimes in between) and I have noticed a ton of you seem to notice me ingame. Was curious (out of the people on the forums) watch my MunchyMC content.

• I have watched your MunchyMC event streams
  • I have watched your Wool Wars streams
  • I have watched your MunchyMC videos
  • I don’t watch you but have seen/heard of you
  • I don’t watch your streams and have never heard of you

0 voters

8 Likes

Anything else you can add in the comments would be greatly appreciated!

Never heard or seen you before, what do you usually play on munchy?

1 Like

I have recently been streaming the Events and I usually stream Wool Wars. I average between 20-50 viewers during most Saturdays, especially for events.

You can find the Vods on my channel!

1 Like

Very well, will be checking it out!

1 Like

Thanks appreciate it!

who is this wolfez guy lmao

2 Likes

…SkoPie…. Really? O_o

I haven’t watched you but I will make sure that I check you out. I love watching munchy people and just haven’t gotten around to watching you yet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh yeah it’s you, i see you on twitter

1 Like

I’m surprised more people have seen my videos than my Event streams. There is usually a ton of people watching the Event streams, but maybe they are not the kind of people who are on the forums.

famous boi

1 Like

To be fair, your bound to be noticed if your Media Rank. To be honest, I don’t take too much interest in content creators on Munchy, so I don’t think I can qualify for:

• I have watched your MunchyMC event streams
  • I have watched your Wool Wars streams
  • I have watched your MunchyMC videos

however I have seen you on the forums and possibly in-game, since I recognize your ign, so that disqualifies me for:

• I don’t watch your streams and have never heard of you.

Nonetheless, sometimes I occassionally join random people’s streams if I don’t have any thing else to do. That being said, I might check out your next stream possibly. Signing off.

:heart:

1 Like