Hola minerluna apply for avnt tEm

IGN and past IGN’s:MinerLuna Benzor2000 p00ty Core2013

Timezone:moscow russian central

How often can you host events:always

What sets you apart from other applicants:being stupid, if u see me on server, u know that im stupid and be annoying

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:I HAVE VERY GOOD IDEA I AM GOOD AT PROGTAMMING JAVA MINECRAFT AND MAKE CUSTOM ITEMS, SO I PUT THEM IN TOOLBAR IN 1.12 THEN BRING TO SERVER,AND HOSE CUSTOM EVENTS - LIKE BOOTS THAT GIVE YOU MORE ATTACK AND MAKE UR HP RISE TO +1 OR SOMETHING, THAT CAN BE USED FOR SOME RED ROVER LIKE EVENTS

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):hotting avnts and mute bad peoples that be annoyin(like me) also if peoples vote for avnt ill hose event THAT AVNT WILL BE GOOD AND FUNNY ILL MAKE GOOD PRIZES AND ANOOUNCE WITH SLASSH SLASH ALERT THE NAMES OF 1ST, 2ND, 3RD WINNERS

Anything else you would like to add:im good and i can have media rank cuz i have 594 subs on YT, AND MAKE CUSTOM EVENTS WITH CUSTOM ITEMS FROM GM 1 1.12 TOOLBAR

Please make sure your app makes sense before applying and answer questions accordingly.