Hi I'm StrikerL

Hello, my name is:
StrikerL

My favourite color is:
Lime and red

My favourite food is:
I mean I like pizza a lot but I like a lot of other stuff too all of the food’s are my favourite to be honest :)

How I found this server:
I actually used to watch Badboyhalo and then I saw Skeppy posting a video trolling Badboyhalo and I found out that he had a server and I went on it and starter playing.

Something more about myself:
Well I like dogs a lot! They are really cute :) I am 13-14 years old. I love playing Minecraft as it’s a really cool game and you can do a lot of stuff on it! I also play Fortnite or other shooting games like CS:GO but my main one is Minecraft. I do YouTube for fun and I really love having the experience to Live-Stream and talk to the viewers that I have. In that way I make a lot of friends! I have a discord if you wish to add me too and talk to me .YouTube_StrikerL#2399, But please do not be rude or anything like that, I like having friends that are not toxic or anything like that. Please have a microphone too :). If I am able to play with you I will 100% do it. By the way I am really bad at jokes or anything like that. I don’t really like jokes as I don’t laugh a lot. If you make me laugh you should be surprised as I am not used to understand jokes or anything like that. If you guys are trying to know what my real name is, well my name is Adrian and I am actually Romanian and I speak English almost perfectly I am actually trying to learn another language which is Spanish as I think it should we really easy:). That is everything about my self and if you read everything thanks!! <3 <3

Cool to hear that there are actually a lot more people joining from non English speaking reigons. Welcome to the server!

Do you have one?! I’m looking into buying an Alaskan Klee Kai, they are a bit like Huskys.

I actually had one before but I left it back in Romania as I did not have time to do a passport for it. My dog is one of the long dogs, Like a hot dog!

Screenshot_85
long boi

Yep it almost looks the same as mine!

Welcome to Munchy!

Welcome! I think dogs are lovely too! :)

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy yourself here, if you are ever in need of assistance, feel free to reach out to me!

-Crypt

Welcome!