Hi I would like to apply for build team rank

**IGN and past IGN’s: I dont know what you are asking here

**Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

**Discord username: FALLENLEGEND651

**How long have you played MunchyMC?: 1 year maybe

**Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

**Please tell us more about your FAVORITE and PROUDEST build: I deleted it, but it was a big pirate ship.

**How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I just started using world edit about a year ago. before that I used regular vanilla chat commands to build large things and make brushes for about 3 years.

**Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): my weaknesses are thing that involve remembering things that I haven’t seen in a while, for example if I was building a Pepsi can I would have to look up the logo a couple times

**What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I am going to start a server of my own I only built a few of the skywars maps for it then I left the rest to my build team

1: look at other accepted builders. Look how their apps are formatted compared to yours. You’re title isn’t professional enough.
2: Link more pictures/angles of builds. 2 pictures wont get you in. You need a lot more.
IGN/past IGN means in game names and past in game names. Honestly those terrains look good but you’re gonna have to remake your staff application

Denied for plagiarized builds