HI I WAS WONDERING WHY THIS POST, quote here: "Hello I was wondering that if when the new update has come out which it is having has the already has come out why are the you are the why update is not the good? We are were having promised new update and i

HI I WAS WONDERING WHY THIS POST, quote here:
"Hello I was wondering that if when the new update has come out which it is having has the already has come out why are the you are the why update is not the good?? We are were having promised new update and it being the goodest more good than last which was not good so where is good update?? it has been out 4 and a one third days not and where is the good update no one is the liking of it.

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS HELPING BY PATCHING THE OF BUGS AND CONTINUING SUPPORT SUPER THANK YOU YOU."

Was locked? I did not the do anything wrong I am not thinking so please information me if I the is am having done doing wrong. I DO NOT THE UNDERSTAND.

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS HELPING BY PATCHING THE OF BUGS AND CONTINUING SUPPORT SUPER THANK YOU YOU.

-Seyral.

1 Like

xd

8 Likes

tf

2 Likes

Hi, sorry but your posts are very difficult to understand. So we do not really know what to do with them. We cannot really help you.

6 Likes

Hi, your post was closed as it was largely incomprehensible and had no cause for discussion, as well as your main point being: ‘Why is the update bad’? Which is not constructive criticism nor something that you expanded upon. If you have a specific suggestion about the gamemode, feel free to make another post.
I recommend proof reading it.
Somehow I didn’t see Cheater’s reply but yes, it was also closed as the criticism wasn’t constructive.

6 Likes