Hey There

How’s it going everyone! I am not necessarily new to MunchyMC nor the forums, but it’s my first post on here. Most of you who play prison will likely know me, but I am CKRuki. I joined the on September 7th, of this year so I guess I am a fairly new player. While my time here, I can say proudly that I have amassed a great amount of amazing friends. I hopped onto MunchyMC bored one day, and joined the prison server, thinking it would just be another boring server where I would play for a little and then end up quitting after a month. But off the start, I was greeted by multiple players, each asking if I needed any help. One player in particular helped me start off by paying me 1 million dollars. From this moment, I was astonished at how many nice people there were in this server. From that point, I have made it my duty or due diligence to pay forward that help to new players. Either by saying a simple “Hello how are you today?” or even giving them from hundreds of thousands of dollars to even millions. I know I have sort of gone off topic of “Introducing Myself” but I believe this story best describes who I am as a person. Someone who is hard working into helping other people, even just putting a smile on their face means that I did my job. Thank you for reading this and I hope I made no errors. I hope you all have a great day!

3 Likes

What a noob.

1 Like

How nice of you! I’ve seen you around on prison. Welcome to the forums! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! Welcome to the forums and Munchy too, kinda late for that, but Welcome! Glad you enjoy the server!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, Ruki!

1 Like

Not gonna put the fact in that some random guy bought you lifetime mafia or nah…?

2 Likes

umm…

1 Like

?
I’m only following what he told us all to do! He said to be as mean as possible.

1 Like

Ah Welcome Gamer to the sacred forums of AWESOMENESS

1 Like

Hello!

Welcome to the Forums, it is very nice meeting you! I hope you have a wonderful time here!
If you need anything at all, feel free to PM me :stuck_out_tongue:

-Crypt

1 Like