Hey, Its Trimly

So, you might know me already, but I’m Trimly… One of the biggest assholes on the prison.
and I am sorry. I wanted this map to be good, but it never was, I ended many friendships and I started wars of hatred. I never really wanted this to happen, and I regret it. I remember being great friends with @Tysium, @mony105, and caspxr… but I’ll admit it I ruined it. I never helped anyone out, I just did what I want, and I regret that. I wish I could start fresh and make prison a place where I could feel at peace with some cool ass people! :smile: To all the people I’ve been scum/toxic to I am truly sorry. @FunnyJustCause @ICanComboWombo @DrownedInSound @Carli0105 @Klassy @MadInToilet @TheKindKitten @saladbutter /you know who you are.

I wish I could redo it all but, I am retiring from Minecraft for good… I’ll still be in TS but that’s it from me for this giant virtual sandbox!

On that note, Thank you, everyone, for my 3 years on Munchy mc. you changed my life for the better.

13 Likes

Ok wat
I am confusion
Explain Trimly, explain!
You’ve never been an asshole in my eyes, you were always a chill dude with a doggo profile picture :joy:

1 Like

I am also quitting in case you guys didn’t know. We will be selling some items in about thirty min :frowning:. Love you trimly you have definitely been a great friend and I enjoyed playing all games with you.

1 Like

You should just give me all the stuff for free
It’ll make you live longer

1 Like

I thought you did not play lol.

I play like 15 minutes on the weekends, just farming,
but i have no ultras

But really though, just sell 'em, I don’t deserve them xD

cya babe

1 Like

gay?!?!!!?!??!
Goodbye trimly, I had fun fighting you and stuff this map, I accept your apology. Thank for scum !

1 Like

<3 rip Trim and Bike

Thanks for the laughs hun

you don’t have to leave
people make mistakes and if those people really care about you they will forgive you

2 Likes

I know none of you, but this seems sad.

1 Like

:+1: fun times

Respectable decision that I honor 100%. You offer a crucially understandable reason for stepping back from the game, for me at least.

thanks for your poseidon tsunami!!

Don’t forget to add in Zaroxy to the people you scummed list. You insided him map 2

It’s been fun Trimly.

Well said trim, well said.

As long as our friendship lasted (before I scummed you) you seemed to be a genuinely nice person. I’m gonna miss fighting you outside xD

Best regards, Funny

bro… you’ve scummed me so much but no scum would ever be so forgiving. you aren’t what you say you are, don’t leave us D: