Hey i want to apply for build team

My ign its OMGKILLPRO
Timezone: NorthAmerica UTC -5
Discord username:GALAXY#1588
How long have you played MunchyMC?: i did joined 6-8 months on a different account it was my brothers
Please tell us more about your FAVORITE and PROUDEST build: I do like building Kit pvp maps , Pvp arenas and more of this ? Small ? builds
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: Im pretty okay because I do know the basics
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses So now, I think my weakness would be creativity, many of builds I make are very good, My specialty would be terrain, I can make some really nice designs
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? : i just started so i hope Munchymc is gonna by my first one :smiley:
Describe yourself : Hi my name is Levi and i am 14 years old and I love to play games in my free time

1 Like

For one, you need builds to be even considered to join the build team, secondly, you can’t just remove questions you don’t want to answer.

Hello,
Please bold all of your questions as it makes it a bit more easier to read.

Additionally,
Please consider changing your title from “Hey i want to apply for build team” to “MR_PIG100’s Build Team Application”.

Like @xKamilion said please use the correct format that can be found here, and it is required to make some sort of portfolio.

CORRECT FORMAT:
IGN and past IGN’s:

Timezone:

Discord username:

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

Describe yourself:

Good luck and Best regards,
Redblock6

1 Like

+1 great builds

2 Likes

wow so many builds

1 Like

You need a portfolio to even be considered to join the build team.

1 Like