Helper Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Not quite yet but I have been aware of the server for awhile.

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Not currently, I am working on getting a new computer for the holidays. Until then i was planning on doing helper work.

**- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes! EZ

(add on oops) quick explanation why i want to help. this server has genuinely one of the better set ups i’ve seen when it comes to game play. i love the survival server and the leveling up experience that comes with them. plus the plug-ins are great. it would be an honor to help out the people that need it. thank you for reading <3

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:

Timezone:

Server(s) you would like to moderate:

How active can you be per week?

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC?

Do you have any Anticheat experience?

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Languages spoken:

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?

What is your greatest strength?

Comment on your ability to work within a team:

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?

First of all this is jmod apps not helper apps and if you answered no to one of the questions above it means that you don’t meet the requirements to be a moderator on munchymc

Said no to two questions in prerequisite checklist.

Helpers are picked by the staff and cannot be applied for -1

• You can not apply to become a helper - only a JMOD.
  • You haven’t filled out anything apart from the prerequisite checklist.

Application denied. You cannot apply for helper and it seems as if you’ve filled out your application with invisible ink.

2 Likes