HelloZigaOwO's Staff Application [May 2020]

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, I have been here for like a year.
( You can check it here → MunchyMC -. )

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, I can record videos with good quality. I use OBS Studio.
Here is a game I recorded you can go and watch it.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

Yes, I have it and I already joined the MunchyMc server. I usually just create a channel so me and my friends can talk there, but sometimes i don’t put the password so people can join.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:

HelloZigaOwO

Timezone:

(GMT+2) Central European Summer Time.

Languages Spoken:

I speak English and Slovene. My first language is Slovene.

Server you would like to moderate:

WoolWars

How active can you be per week?

I can be active every day for like 2 to 3 hours, on
sathurday and sunday I might not be as active.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

I joined MunchyMC October 25th and at the start I only played KitPvP and WoolWars.
After I started to stop playing KitPvP and just loved WoolWars. I stayed because of the
nice community and the amazing gamemodes. I liked that almost noone was bad to anyone.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:

No I don’t have any punishments on this network. I’ve always liked this server and i didn’t
want to be banned or muted.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

Yes, I have been a moderator on a server and some people hacked on it.
They mostly used killaura and autosoup.They weren’t that many players on that server because the server was still in work, but they let some players in.
The owner of the server i did meet on the MunchyMc teamspeak. First the owner was paying for that server but then they decided to host it on there own.
I sometimes join the server and play skywars. Mostly all of the work is done by the other staff members so it started getting boring. I said i’m going to
leave staff. They just left me with Media rank.

Do you have any anticheat experience?

Sadly I do not have much anti-cheat experience.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

I mostly play WoolWars and i just got 1 hacker , and 1 from purgatory i could get more on there but there is just too many.
I published a video of them hacking on youtube. First one used fly hacks and he got banned by TheBoop before i could publish it on the forums. The Second one used Fly, killaura and speed.
1 :

2 :

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

I curently can’t that much but when someone is breaking the rules
like promoting something that is not associated with MunchyMC i report them. If they are hacking I report them and ask a staff if they can check that person.
If someone needs help i try to help them like how to spend tokens, how to play ect.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

If I would be a MunchyMC staff, I would try my best to make a nice and happy community.
Try and stop those hackers so people will have a better time playing. Try and help every
person who needs help. Just trying to make people happy.

How do you work when in a team?

I think that my ability to work within a team is good.I have a team on a server and we are
kinda friends by now. Maybe it will be different with the munchymc team but i dont know.
I’m better at talking in game chat more then in a call because i get nervous when im in a call with a new person but i can still do it.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

I think the hardest hack to detect could be anti-knockback beacuse you can mistake it for
lag.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

I did apply for staff like a year ago. I didn’t take it serious and just wrote whatever. But now I take it very serious. To improve it I tried to be more active and talk with the community. When i applied i just played games and didn’t talk to anyone but the people i knew in real life.

(If you need to ask me some questions, you can dm me here HelloZigaOwO#4373)

2 Likes

+1
very active on woolwars
and freindly

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

I’m going to give this a +.8 for the following reasons:

Pretty good app, I’ve seen you ingame a lot on WoolWars.

Please bold all the questions for easy reading.

1 Like

thank you i’ll try to bold the questions

1 Like

+1
friendly
very active

1 Like

Thank you, and welcome to the community!

1 Like

Great app and active so +1 GL!

1 Like

Thank you :D

1 Like

+1
this was a great app i have seen you a lot before on the server and i think you are ever good
to the communtiy always looking out for others i think your the man for the job HellozigaOwO

1 Like

Thank You, welcome to the community

Don’t ask me why I edit this so much.

Application accepted! Please contact me on discord to set up an interview.

4 Likes

egg!!

1 Like

Congratulations and best of luck :)

1 Like

Congrats! best of luck!!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats Ziga!!

1 Like

Congrats!!! :tada: