Has Munchy MC changed your life?

I want to know how many of you think Munchy MC has changed your life or not.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If so, leave a comment saying how.

2 Likes

I’ve meant lots of nice people on Munchy MC, and now it is one of my all time favorite servers!

1 Like

I’ve met some awesome new people/friends in my time in munchy
I just love the community<3
And the staff everyone is so nice:)

2 Likes

Yes, for the better, ive met so many nice people and friends here, @donut49 , and oofiemunchkin are both very nice to me :D

3 Likes

Big nub

2 Likes

I’ve met someone who was able to teach me many things. You know who you are. ;)

2 Likes

mmmmmmmmmmm Varmetek??

2 Likes

I learnt how to spell hospital

3 Likes

Yes it IS my life

3 Likes

Very much, I now get cyberbullied by @donut49

1 Like

You suck xBiscuit

2 Likes

Yeah. I waisted a lot of time probably and also money, but I had fun. Also if you say no you’re full of crap.

2 Likes

The community’s awesome and I love being able to join and play with others, and even though Survival doesn’t have mini games people make them and it’s really fun!

3 Likes

I don’t know how a minecraft server can change ones life.

Edit: Just so people don’t get mad, what I mean by this is changing how they think about stuff. The only way MunchyMC has changed my life is by making me contribute more hours to it and taking hours out of my everyday life to play on it. Also me spending money. But that really isn’t “life changing”

2 Likes

It’s usually more about the people you meet on the server and things you learned from them, rather than the server itself. I doubt there’s many people who have had a server significantly impact their life but there’s things they might learn that will affect them in some small way.

-Atterax

2 Likes

cause we didn’t waste a lot of time and money?

2 Likes

Yeah but you wasted/used some time no matter what. Therefore, it has to have had some effect on you.

3 Likes

Minecraft can change ur irl thoughts and ways you think about stuff cause of the people you meet.

I was very carefull and cared about what people said then when I joined mcpvp I meet some people that made me realise that what people say dont mean anything. (Like bbh, thunder and other people).
When I joined munchy I became toxic as hell. (Online and irl).

Glad I left cause I have gotten less toxic and just been better. Will always be happy about the people I meet and friends I made but I always got into the bad side of mc so happy to say I have actually quit. (Come on the forums from time to time to see what people are saying)

3 Likes

I learned that monkeys are great animals.

4 Likes

Minecraft has and was already fun, but when I started watching Skeppy’s videos and got to see BadBoy’s server, I knew immediately that I wanted to at least try playing on there. I’ve had tons and tons of fun, and have enjoyed minecraft EVEN MORE. Everybody is super nice, on the server, Discord, and TeamSpeak!

2 Likes