Happy_snowman's Builder Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: happy_snowman

Timezone: MT(in winter) - PST (in summer)

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): I can use Discord.

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I have been playing for a week or two.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):

I have built all of these builds (don’t know if I can put the server name I’ve built them on in this application, but my discord is radio#2397 if you would like further proof of ownership)

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): I can use World Edit.

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I’m good at terraforming. I can do modern build styles all the way medieval. I love building trees. I’m working on expanding my build styles.

Describe yourself: I’m 16, will be 17 in May. I love building in Minecraft and using World Edit, it’s my escape from reality. I’m a builder on two Minecraft servers, looking to be on a bigger build team with people I can learn from. I also do things besides Minecraft, I’m a certified level 1 ski instructor (I love to ski), I spend most of my weekends at our local ski hill. I volunteer in their snowmaking as well. I love to volunteer in things, I guess that’s why I like building on servers, but I also like to express myself in my builds and where I come from. Thank you for taking the time to look at this app. I am looking forward to a response, Thank You!

4 Likes

+1 good builds and application

1 Like

+1
Well thought out application and good builds. Probs will have to prove ownership, but I’m sure that’ll be sorted out later.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

+1
Great builds! :smile:

1 Like

+1
-Good builds
-Decent app!
Good Luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Can’t choose what to say…
I love your builds and I like you.
I love you and I like your builds?
I LOVE BOTH YOU AND YOUR BUILDS THEY’RE AWESOME ESPECIALLY THE SNOW ONE WITH THE CHRISTMAS TOWN AND THE FACT THAT YOU SKI TOO I LOVE SKIING IT’S EPIC +1

1 Like

+1, you seem like you genuinely want this and would be fit for it. Good luck! :+1:

1 Like

Haha! Thanks Entulea. I’m glad I’m not the only one that loves to ski!

+1

• Great Builds
  • Good Application

Good luck!

1 Like

+1 Them builds tho :o

1 Like

1+

• Outstanding builds
  • Good application.
  • You sound like a fun guy
1 Like

Thank you!

And thank you to everyone that’s taken the time to leave a nice reply, it means the world to me!

+100
A m A z I n G ! ! !

2 Likes

+0.75
Your application is good, your builds is good :slight_smile:
I removed 0.25 because i think you need to get more skills :confused:

Would you be able to specify what you mean by “i think you need to get more skills”? It’s very general and does not provide constructive feedback on how I can improve.

Hey @happy_snowman,
thanks for applying! I would like to see some maps that are similar to what you would expect to see on our servers if you apply again in the future!