Hacker on Purgatory impersonation as BBH and skeppy

There has been a hacker who is really good impersonating as YouTubers on purgatory his chat name shows the yt name like BBH or Skeppy. At first, we thought that this guy was real BBH and then he started to act weird so we knew this was staff trolling or a hacker or something. He never unvarnished but I don’t know who it is. And I think that he is trying to put a bad look for bbh and skeppy. He writes bad things like “I hate blacks” and stuff which is just bad. Please tell us who it is.

Also, I have seen the thing has been closed but just wanted to ask was the person iConstipated.

1 Like

Why didn’t you screenshot it :pensive:

I got a few from my recording

This looks like blatant photoshop cause 1 bbh doesn’t have a rank and 2 cause SSundee doesn’t have a gray name as this is the default color… so next time you try to false report someone make it realistic and in the middle section of this “screenshot” you have people with real gray name as a non whole SSundee not having it. LAST BUT NOT LEAST you spelled SSundee wrong in your photoshop. @_LightningGhost Next time get your Minecraft names right, as a personal SSundee fan watching him for now 5 years I am offended by this. Also it is not possible to play on a cracked account on this server! (as you would need to crack SSundee to play on there.)

Just you putting this post on here makes me kind of angry. The thing people do these days, and they don’t do them right.
Also with that grammatical error in his name here is the link for proof. (https://namemc.com/profile/SSundee.2)

1 Like

Hey @_LightningGhost, I know that isn’t photoshopped for the reason of that I was there, they were just writing lots of ‘’-----’’ and then they just did ‘‘BadBoHalo: What’s up guys’’ I don’t see anything bad with that, but I’ll take a look at them as they were spamming the same sentence for a while, thanks for the report and advice!

1 Like

My point is that if he is gonna report somebody he can report who did it not false reporting people, such as SSundee cause in the photoshop he spelled the name wrong and this angers me.

Also @SierAlex he did say in the title of this post “Hacker on Purgatory impersonation as BBH and skeppy” and which the tittle is wrong with the 1 ss of photoshop maybe he was bleeping something out, but my point is that he should like explain what that is or he did try to say “There has been a hacker who is really good impersonating as YouTubers on purgatory his chat name shows the yt name like BBH or Skeppy.” Which I think he tried to say the hacker had access to either /nick or bbh’s account as this means he did try to photoshop fake evidence.

1 Like

As has been elaborated by @SierAlex there has been no photoshop involved in this report and it is very obvious from both the screenshot and the post what was going on. There’s no reason to throw out random blame.

2 Likes

If it is not photoshop then Ssundee was there with a glitched account name https://namemc.com/profile/SSundee.2 ? @cheater

1 Like

No, and neither was BadBoyHalo. A banned player spammed characters to push his message into a second row of the chat and then inserted a username and a message to make it look like said user is on the server. If you look closely, you’ll spot this.

3 Likes

I am very dumb… (._.) I am very sorry for causing drama!

2 Likes

With all of the misunderstandings out of the way, the reported player has been muted for his wrongdoings.

3 Likes