Guide to the Feather Kit By Harri

Today I am talking about the feather kit and why I think it should be an A tier kit:

Firstly we could talk about its abilities:

Never dying to fall damage (unless 3 hearts or below)

This gives us a lot of give when it comes to stratergies and it compliments many playstyles and adds techniques to learn from all skill levels from beginner to Solus!

Some basic tricks:

I like to main the feather kit as it compliments my wreckless playstyle allowing me to jump on top of people and hit them into the sandstone of just combo them without loosing much HP. It also gives me the frame of mind that falling is “OK” as I wont die to it so missing clutches or pearls isnt a guarenteed loss because you wont die from it!

How do effectively use:

Stratergy 1
This kit is used best when getting winstreaks as your winstreak is fragile and breaks at the simplest mistakes, this kit allows for a safer playstle as running away becomes easier and you can jump down further than anyone else can and with the new glider nerf. They cant fly down to you, making this kit easily the safest to use to run away and to deal with stressful situations!

Stratergy 2
This playstyle involves those of you who want a higher KD because remember, the game is shorter if you kill everyone! This kit is simple for pursuit and finishing people off because you can get to where they cant which means if they jump down really far and live on 1 heart, you can jump down and not die or go to thier HP giving you the edge! Also; You can jump down on unsuspecting victims and eliminate them with ease!

Things to remember:
Eating a gapple before fights or dropping down on people is beneficial rather than after because you have 2 minutes or absorbsion and absorbsion hearts count to the 3 hearts making you actually only loose 1 heart! Also, splashing a pot usually regenerates you all the way to full after sustaining 3 hearts of damage!

Conclusion:

This kit is great for most playstyles so I am giving it a 9/10

-Harri

5 Likes

I love feather it go sploosh

2 Likes

sploosh

2 Likes

sploosh

2 Likes

Will Harri review Archer kit?

Find out next time on Guide to Kit by Harri!

3 Likes

ok I will try, but I will have to use the archer kit for a bit to learn the ins and outs

4 Likes

sploosh

3 Likes

sploosh

3 Likes

sploosh

2 Likes

sploosh

2 Likes

sploosh

1 Like

sploosh