Guide: How to make a forum post

Congratulations on surviving your first day of prison! Now that you have a feel for the game you want to make a forum post to engage with the community! Here is a guide on how to do so.

For starters you need a title for your post, this should be a dramatic title that everybody will want to click on. As soon as the post starts immediately begin ranting on how the server is terrible. Examples can be found using the waybackwhen machine because every forum post on prison is locked and unlisted within the hour. This is because what you wanted to be a friendly discussion about your suggestion immediately turned into the following

3 different people instantly referencing your item to something in maps 1-5 and saying its terrible

258,921 blacklisted players giving their life story trying to get unbanned.

2086 instantly writing an essay in the replies complaining that half the server autoclicks

Any negative replies will instantly shift blame to @TheRedVelvetCake for having a life. Complaining about how when dream was manager things were better because the entire community is blinded by nostalgia.

10 Likes

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS OUTRAGEOUS MONSTROSITY! The server does autoclick and I can prove it!!! I mentioned it ONCE in prison chat and the staff BLACKLISTED ME for doxxing and blackmailing someone because they disagreed with my opinion!!! I should be UNBANNED RIGHT NOW because I can’t take responsibility for my actions and the staff is stupid! Also! Dream is the best minecraft player and manager and you are just a technoblade stan who hates dream!!!
(This is entire post is a joke lol)

8 Likes

tbh joking aside i feel like most of the active prison players weren’t here when dream was manager.

ppl keep saying that there hasn’t been an update in 2 months.

When dream was manager, an update every few months was all you got

4 Likes

agree with everything except that it is redvelvets fault since he doesn’t play and is unexperienced in making balanced pvp items

1 Like

download-15
I sifted through the 14,000,065 futures and found the one where you are an idiot

2 Likes

Wait no thats this one

1 Like

ive given up arguing with redvelvet stans so goodbye

1 Like

Bump because nachogod is an idiot

2 Likes

Dream got youtube famous and instantly abandoned prison completely, red manages prison and cares about the community. Dream doesnt care about us anymore and doesnt want any association with prison. Red is passionate about prison and works his butt off

3 Likes

didn’t answer how to make a forum post omg

1 Like