Greetings people

I’ve been a part of this community for a while now but never actually introduced myself. well, here I go.

Hello, my name is:
Atterax, no one really calls me anything else in-game.

My favourite color is:
My favorite colors, in no particular order, are green, gold, and black.

My favourite food is:
I’m rather indecisive when it comes to my favorite food(s); I like the regular american foods like burgers, steak, etc. as well as some different cuisines like chinese and indo/pak. My favorite deserts are cookies, brownies, or anything else that is easy to bake (I love baking).

How I found this server:
I used to watch BadBoyHalo’s channel a long time ago before I actually bought Minecraft. And then I decided to finally join Munchy a little after Skeppy started making videos with BBH. I love the server’s community and have started to join the server as often as I could in the past few months.

Something more about myself:
I am a 14 year old (at the time of posting) male of mixed British/Indian parentage who was born and raised in the United States. I love to draw, read books, and of course play video games. All other relevant information can be found above lol.

Thanks for reading, have a great day!
_calculated

3 Likes

:wave: Welcome :wave: _calculated to MunchyMC, Hope to see you on the server and forums :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome cal,
Hope you enjoy your stay in the best and non-toxic Minecraft community you will ever find
:sunglasses: (borrowed these from a fellow builder)

2 Likes

Welcome! (kinda you said you’ve been on awhile) Hope you enjoy the server and community!

1 Like

Thank you all very much :smiley:

Nice introduction! I’ve definitely seen your name before. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

who??

No idea :stuck_out_tongue:

+1 mature

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

Hope u have a fantastic time here^^

1 Like