Goodbye, MunchyMC

Well, these past years have been a phenomenal experience for me. Over being a little non, to one of the most known players on KitPVP. Thank you. Just thank you.

I cant express how much sympathy I owe to you guys but its just immense. I can sometimes be ignorant, or a little depressed. That is because I had been stressing over these months for success on my familys name. You see, I wasnt always this Bearaddo you have seen. I have spent continuous hours working hard and going for my dreams of earning such a job.

Now, obviously as a 15 year old, I have took many weeks to consider this but it is near enough time to leave this wonderful community. I need to start taking a few more steps to achieve such a dream of mine. As said, I wasnt always born with ease. I had to work many hours, even days non-stop in my dad’s shop. I had once spent over 15 hours in the shop, working my living head off due to the family suffering after loosing a loved one. But I havent let ANYTHING get in my way, this case should been for you. Lets get on for some credits, before I tell you the heartbreaking news (I know, even more than this)

@Sript - I- I dont even know what to say, you have been there since day 1. I cannot show enough empathy to you. I love you man

@DutchMTC - We have had some ups and downs but I do not think that breaks our bond. Our bonds is very different to others which is why I consider you a great friend to me. Thank you!!

@Teenyrobot - My England Supporter, my brother in crime. Good luck in your life buddy

@iSpookCo - Such a amazing Canadian Boy, havent spoke to you much but I love you man.

@LunaInSpace - We have only spoke a couple of times but our bond has achieved much more than I had expected.

@Terror182751581 - I cannot show how much love I have for you, because you have always understood my language and accent I put on onto the show, even with a crappy mic. Thank you!

@Mddey - Wow. just wow. I just love you man. Never let me down, helped me when I was crying, thank you!!!

@HELIXED and @Heliz - Both amazing people, love you two!

@Aiadeva - Loves Kiwi. Also loves bear. Doesnt work on paper, but we just snapped. Love you!

@McDonalds - Was my competitor in Dodgeball, still is. But honestly in the end we had known that there was a bond, Love you!

@lukasek306 - Buddy, love ya! Amazing. never lets people sink his ship.

@THEBIGA1TY369 - Took me a while to find your tag. But cannot uninclude you! Love ya man.

@Storzz - What a king, Love ya man!!!

@Mushycheeks - Even though you hated me - A bond was inbreakable <333

@Atterax - What a king bro, Love ya!!! Cant even say more, you know our memories <3

@ZachDontFall - Woolwar man

@Vurm - Miss you bro, so many memories :cry:

@Twinkiewinkie - AAA WHAT A QUEEN SLAYYYYY DONT LET NOBODY CHOP YOU UP!!!

@oTxrtle - Alot of memories and funny momments, love YA!

@ZombieBot1 - What a guy man, love you!!!

@Beelzebeel - Mr forums man, LOVE YOU!!!

@Splfey - What a queen man, so many memories and stressful momments, LOVE YOU

@Alkemystix - Funny builder, love you man. So many chats and stuff on survival, kit etc

@anon86933269 - Love you queen. So many funny momments but love shown and affection made!!!

@IcePopcorn - What a lovely guy, love you

@Alexizzs - What a funny man and so many noobie questions directed to you :joy: LOve you!

@Joedaboss Funny, hot and nice guy overall

@Uncle_R0ger - Will never forget about you, helped me throughout munchy as a whole.

@Ayella - Miss you queen, stay alive and live well

@Rishs - Absolutely boss, love you! Also very cute xx

@JUST511 - Very funny, carrying worth and beautiful overall! Love ya

@JustSizzle - Amazing, funny and very weird overall (jk I love you so much)

@EvillRat - Always likes my post, love you man

@EggNogg - What a funny man xD Love you bro

@Mysaan - So cool and nice man <33

@Jonozappingcraft - So nice to make a fanart of me AAA CUTE

KINGS ON MY LIST:

BRONZE: THE ONE AND ONLY MDDEY! @Mddey

SILVER: SPLOFY!!! @Splofy

GOLD: MY KING, MY BEST FRIEND, NEVER DIE BRO. @JimboTheDaddy

GIVE UP YOUR HACKS FOR IT EVERYONE WOOOOOOOOO

Im so sorry if I couldnt write down your names, I dont know it or I simply just love you too much to the fact I was emotional to write it.

Thank you guys, for everything you have done. This is goodbye for now and my goals are yet to be achieved. Thank you everyone and I wont be returning for a couple of months, maybe even a year or so.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MUNCHY, PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT GOODBYE. LOVE YOU ALL AND I WOULD JUST WANT TO PUT SOME QUOTES AT THE END

"Dont be sad, all good things must come to an end. Be happy it happened

Bearaddo is hot, handsome and cute

/bc DANGER DANGER DANGER, A WILD BEAR HAS APPEARED IN THE CAGE, ESCAPE FROM HIM TO WIN 2D ELITE!

Life comes in steps, and this is just the beginning

May lord bless you all.

31 Likes

ILL NEVER FORGET YOU, I SWEAR IM ACTUALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW BRO, YOULL ALWAYS BE LOVED

(Screw you munchymc. IT IS CLEAR)

3 Likes

cya man, it was nice talking with you :’(

2 Likes

is that seriously all i am known for anymore?

regardless, sayonara man. hope this isn’t a goodbye, but I’ll always welcome you back.

:heart:

2 Likes

Screenshot_5922
np

will miss you :(

5 Likes

seriously man, you got to go to the doctor to check if everythings alright in your head to be giving me 450 likes.

2 Likes

ill miss you Bear, Its been a honor knowing you and interacting with you. I wish you the best in the future :frowning:

2 Likes

Seriously thank you for all the awesome memories. It has been such a big honour knowing you and being your friend. I wish you nothing but the best in whatever you choose to do in the future and I hope everything goes well for you. I’ll miss you. :(

2 Likes

Bear D: I’ll miss u so much qwq
It was such an honor knowing u and u are such an amazing friend too
Good luck with everything :orange_heart:

Hope to see u again soon!

2 Likes

Heya,
Although I didn’t get to know you as well as I should’ve, it’s clear you were a loved and valuable member of the community. You will be missed.

2 Likes

Awww :(
I know we’ve had our ups and downs, but I’m glad we ended as friends. Good luck with wherever the world takes you!

2 Likes

:frowning: RIP

2 Likes

I like your Forum pfp, “From me to You” is a great album, but more importantly, love yah bac0nz

2 Likes

noooooooo, goodbye bearaddo, we will miss you

2 Likes

I told some people if one more precious “person” left munchy I would start stabin people. SO BE GLAD YOU ARE A BEAR AND NOT A PERSON!

For real though, I’ll miss you. Ily <3

2 Likes

Bears are people too. Gosh. :teddy_bear: = :adult:

2 Likes

Nooo Bear :( All the luck in future with everything <3
I’ll miss you

2 Likes

I’ll miss you bear :(
But good luck with your life!

2 Likes

Thank you all for the kind replies
it is such a shame that i had to leave but in order to achieve my dreams i must take a leap forward
if i ever have time i will definitely be replying to some of your posts and messages sent <3333

also the true reason im a bear is the fact because of their strength. i put it as my main character due to the fact of showing that everyone is equal and no one should have a weakness put to mind!!!

probally the only time im gonna be on if there is a event, or for the monthly newspaper :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Best wishes to you bear :( :heart::heart: Take care and hope to see you back when the time is right!

3 Likes