Goodbye - DrakeOfStars

Note: I am DrakeOfStars, My ign recently changed because I lost a bet.

Hi person reading this, this post is mostly about me stating the reasons as to why I have been and will still be inactive.

(Note: I will be active in the teamspeak, discord and the forums. Just not as much on the Minecraft server : D)

1. School: This year I’m going to a new school, 8th grade with no friends in this new school so : p, I’m going to have online classes at around 7-30 am to 4 pm. In addition to that I have homework and have to worry about you know, homework, getting to know people, etc.

2. Soccer :slight_smile: : As some of you may know, I play soccer. My dream is to become a soccer player, The reason as to why I have been inactive is because I have been practicing with my team for the soccer season about 5 hours a day. Recently, My coach for the new season wants to make me the team captain, not only that but a team that is in a higher division wants me to play for their team. Soccer is kind of like my life lmfao, If it wasn’t for soccer I would have no idea what to do with my life. Soccer is honestly my top priority and would like to keep it that way, since I’m in a travel team, we will be traveling to a lot of places like: Peru, Las Vegas, Brazil, Missouri, Miramar. Those are only tournaments and I doubt that this year we will travel out of the county.

3. Health: I’ve noticed that at times I have stayed online for 9 hours, which doesn’t seem a lot but it’s not the best option for my eyes or my body.

4. Family: I have a brother to take care of when my family is working, now that life is kind of going back to normal (maybe) my parents have to work and stuff so It’s only gonna be me and my brother.

All of my friends that I want to say thanks to for helping me in game and just being cool : D
I will be going from my best friends to my friends.
(Please don’t feel bad if your just a friend, if your on this list just remember your awesome. If your not on this list your still awesome.)

1. @brokxen: You are amazing. Your funny, kind, and mature, you are basically my best friend on MunchyMc.
    Thank you brokxen.

2. @Ayella: You are too, an amazing person, funny and kind. I wish you the best of luck on your staff application.
    Ayella your awesome don’t forget that.

3. @RedAffect: Awesome guy, I hoped you would have stayed just a bit longer but still your an awesome guy and I hope we do meet up someday irl.

4. spookywilloww: What can I say, your awesome, kind, funny, and cool. You help out a lot of people and wish you the best of luck on your application as well.

5. @Siberite: Cool guy, funny, and awesome. Thank you sir for the fun times.

6. TimeDefender: Simp for ava, lol, funny and cool guy. Thanks sir for the fun times :slight_smile:.

7. Aiadeva: Don’t be sad :slight_smile: I’ll still be on the discord and teamspeak, just not as much on minecraft ;-;.
    Thanks for paying me 7000 gold to lose that waterdrop and change SierAlex’s Skin :smiley:.

8. FlareSox: Hahaha 14conkman funny, kind, and cool. Hope all goes well for you man :smiley:.
    Thanks for the fun times.

9. Atterax: Thank you sir, one of the best event team members. Helpful and grants event requests, one of my good friends. Thanks :slight_smile:

10. SierAlex: Also a really good event team member and helper. Awesome guy, just to let you know Aia paid me gold on survival so I could lose the water drop, oops.
    Anyways your cool to talk to and I hope we still talk in discord or teamspeak :smiley:.

11: KittyOfMc: You were one of the first friends I had on the server, the only reason we became friends was cause I railed you once and you wanted to truce lol.
Your an amazing person,toxic, but kind. Thanks :smiley:.

1. @Kitcaaat: Also one of the first friends I had on Munchy, thanks for being kind and helpful to others including me.

2. Audly: Thanks for being kind to me and others in survival, I hope all goes well for you :D.

3. Serpp: Thanks for being kind and helpful to me, I probably wouldn’t be full netherite in survival if it wasn’t for you.

4. beatlesboy68: awesome person, helpful, and kind.
    Always welcomed me and I hope we can talk in discord or teamspeak some time :slight_smile:

5. EvilPrisoner132: Even though you didn’t want to talk to me in discord, I still think your a funny and cool guy, thanks lol.

6. AceCaptainRex: You should be higher in this list, my bad. Your an amazing person, first time I met you in teamspeak you were a cool guy (bad at the bridge) but still pretty fun to play with you. Thanks :smiley:

7. AlexIsTriggered: Even though there was some unnecessary drama with you, I believe your a cool, nice, and fun guy to be with, thanks for the fun times :smiley:

8. Spistro: Cool guy., helpful and kind towards others. Hope all goes well for you man :D.

9. @Hexxel35 : You should also be higher in this list, my bad. Thanks for showing me some new animes :smiley: , Your cool, kind, and funny. You can divorce me in survival if you’d like since I probably won’t be like on a lot, but thanks for the fun times :smiley:

10. AriesGrill: Thanks for wishing me good luck in eigth grade, I’ve seen you a lot on the forums and wanted to try to become friends. I probably should have said something sooner xD.

11. Callahan: Cool guy, does too many restarts, and is an awesome admin. Good luck to you sir and thanks for the updates :]

12. @McDonalds Your a cool monkey, kind, and helpful. Thanks for hosting solo dodgeball every time you joined. Thanks for the fun times on kitpvp :smiley:

13. E8N: Thanks for being an awesome, funny, and helpful person, I wish you the best of luck Miny.

14. _Rainbow_Dash: omg :flushed: i cant believe I forgot abt you queen, your my favorite in my little pony :flushed:, Thanks for the laughs lol

15. BananaSkin_PVP: :o Thanks for hosting your waterdrop that I won ahahaha waterdrop master :cool:
    Lmai, thanks for helping me out and being kind. I wish you the best of luck having the event team rank, good luck man!

16. @Plephix: O/ plephix thanks for being kind and awesome towarda others including me, you tried to get me in a ressistance game once with badboyhalo and he was just like wHO? Thanks for being my friend in game, hopefully we can talk in discord or teamspeak!

17. @llukino, you also should be higher on this list too. Your funny, kind, and bad at pvp >:]]] Thanks for the fun and cool times with you on kitpvp! Lulkino/DrakeOfBawk

18. @oCrypt: Thanks for the fun times on woolwars, survival, and kitpvp lol. It was fun having a zombie acopolypse and getting hit by a stick in the woolwars game! (#nerfocryptandtimedefender)

19. EeveeNoises: It was really fun talking to you the other day, you seem like a kind and awesome individual. Good luck on your channel! (Hehehe i destroy angle cult >:])

20. Other/Jerk: Sad to see your account got compromised, I hope all goes well for you and your channel. I wont be able to hit you with my fists when you pvp now >:[

21. Jqkke: omg bro, I’m actually so srry for not including you when you read this. Your an awesome cool and chill dude, I wish you the best of luck for the future and hope all goes well for you. You’re also a very good event team member and I hope it stays like that :3

22. Serioux: A really great mod, even though there were times like I felt you didn’t like me or were annoyed by me I think your a cool guy. Thanks for the 1v1’s :).

23. CookieCrazyDawn: Awesome moderator, chill, respectable, and awesome. #seagulls :slight_smile:

24. Calluhm: You seem like a chill, kind dude. I wish I could have gotten too talk to you rather in game, discord, and teamspeak. Your funny in game and Thankd for the laughs I guess lol.

25. Trikk/Rumaz/TRIKKFROMTHEHOOD: Awesome, kind, chill, and dumb guy to be with. You’re super funny and I wish we could have talked more my guy. I’ll miss you dude. Thanks for the awesome and fun times in teamspeak and in-game.

If you want to be added to the list please comment something like "You forgot me >:( "

• From your water drop god
    DrakeOfStars
22 Likes

Noooooooooooooo :sob:

1 Like

Good luck with 8th grade dude! Probably gonna be boring af but I believe in you >:O

1 Like

Thanks man, hopefully I somehow get to make new friends online somehow idfk bro lol

1 Like

8th :pensive:

jk. Drake, you’re awesome. Good luck with 8th grade and soccer :))

stay in touch on the KoF discord man

ahahah 14 conk funny ahaha

1 Like

I wish you the best with the future and with 8th grade! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Vurm :slight_smile:

1 Like

<3 ty conkman, Yea I’ll stay active in the KoF discord with yall.

1 Like

It’s really sad to see you go AwzyLover =( Good luck with the 8th grade and soccer, Hope to see you online a lot the next summer! =)

Also, Are you telling me that @Aiadeva paid you 7000 GOLD to lose and I could change my skin!?
Woah, that’s really uncool. Hope to see you in the KoF discord soon!

3 Likes

The skin was a work of art. Drake did you a favor.

2 Likes

Hehehe maybe, Thanks Alex for the kind comment. Hope to see you online as well =)

1 Like

You forgot me >:(

Ok all jokes aside, it’s fun playing with you and I hope that once everything’s settled for you we can hang out some more! Good luck :smiley:

1 Like

@AceCaptainRex

Did you frikin read Ace >:[ I didn’t forget you

Its fun playing with you too lol, thanks!

1 Like

@FlareSox @EpicAwzyLover

idot

wtf toxic i’m crying

2 Likes

What about that other message you deleted…

“I CAN READ SHDHUBDUSNUSHHSHHHH”

baka.

2 Likes

@FlareSox no ily
@EpicAwzyLover No idea what you’re talking about . _.

1 Like

I wish I ss that so you can get exposed #AceCaptainLIAR?!?!?

1 Like

Will miss you hanging around for sure <3 Pop in and see us every once and a while

1 Like