Goodbye - DrakeOfStars

Ty spooky <3 I will once in a while

Youā€™ll be missed on the server but good luck with everything!! The soccer things sound so cool, I hope you have fun traveling and being able to play! It was always really nice to see your name pop up in chat so I hope we can talk over discord or ts!! <3

1 Like

Awww tysm, Yeah the soccer stuff is really cool ngl. Itā€™s been fun playing with you too, hopefully we can talk again in discord or ts :3

1 Like

You forgot about me.

2 Likes

Nice meeting ya, and gl

1 Like

Itā€™s been nice talking to you, and thanks for including me xd. Wish you the best of luck! Hope to see you in ts again sometime! :cactus:

1 Like

Looking forward to speaking again to you in ts again sometime too :soccer:

1 Like

Legend, simple as that! Stuck up for me when no one else did. Mans an awesome person and soccer is awesome! Best of luck man!!

1 Like

Thanks Red! Hope We talk in discord again sometime :smiley:

1 Like

Although Iā€™ve never really met you, you seem like a really awesome person, and I know that you will be missed by the community. Good luck with soccer and everything else (you seem busy!). I hope to see you around sometime :D.

1 Like

Aww thank you EmuBlockMaster, I am pretty busy for a 13 year old ngl ;-; but thanks! I hope to see you around too!

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob: iā€™m so so so glad i met you. Thankyou for being one of my best friends on the server. You are always so kind to me and i really appreciate it. I know that youā€™re not fully leaving but itā€™s still sad know that you wonā€™t be around as much :pleading_face: I hope you enjoy school and excel in soccer. Weā€™ll all miss you soooo much. So thankyou and goodbye :pleading_face::sob::heart:

1 Like

We will all miss you very much :confused:. If you can, log on and come say hi sometime!
As others said, stay in touch on the KoF server :smiley: I wish you the best with everything, and I hope to see/talk to you very soon!

1 Like

good luck with everything! I also hope to catch you in a vc sometime :))

1 Like

D: I wish you the best of luck for you, especially with the 8th grade part and having no friends and just starting over, I had to do the same last year but fortunately it went better than expected. I hope you get that fortune like I did! :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:
Hope to see you around! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

geez, i dont know you that long and i didnt really see you online but i can tell by this msg that youā€™re a really nice person. Its really sad to see you go. but when one door closes, another one opensā€¦ so i truly wish you the best from the bottom of my heart and good luck with everything!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

cya drake, GL with everything :0

1 Like

Wow, I just came back from the beach and I want to say
Thank you :slight_smile:
@Ayella, lol we will still talk on ts :slight_smile: your my bestie toooo, :)))
@Serpp I will come on and say hi of course, Iā€™ll miss you all and thank you!
@beatlesboy68 , Thanks! I will ofc join you guys whenever I can and catch up to see how everyone is doing :))
@ZeePog Thanks man! Yeah itā€™s gonna be pretty hard but eh, Iā€™ll be able to do it. I hope I do too, see ya around as well!
@xNeils o/ Iā€™ve seen you online at times too. Thanks for the kind comments! <3333
@Alkemystix Cya man! Gl too you as well!

Thank you all for the kind comments!

Arividecci

4 Likes

Itā€™s sad to see you go, make sure you come check in every once in a while in game!

1 Like

I will man, thanks!