Good deeds

I have been wondering what good deeds others have done in their life! Reply with at least one good deed you have done! Remember, one act of random kindness can make someone’s day! :joy::laughing::ok_hand::smiley::+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Does an like a day work?

For real though, I have given some players stuff when they need it.

A like a day is in-fact a random act of kindness! Its great that you are becoming involved in the community! Keep it up!

1 Like

If anyone else who sees this has a good deed you would like to share just reply to my first question!

I give newer players on survival iron gear and other stuff like telling commands, but everyone else does that pretty much too.
One time irl I made a group in my elementary school called Helping Hands, we made bracelets and cards for people in the hospital to cheer them up. I don’t think it lasted after we went to middle school, we didn’t really have any younger students run it. I still have a brochure we made.

Thank you for sharing your good deeds! :joy::+1::four_leaf_clover::laughing:

1 Like

Why do you have to type like this, or format it this way. It makes it much more harder than it needs to be for a reader having to scroll to the right and left. Just type normally, you aren’t special.

Warl you can change fonts in settings. Please don’t be rude to the community! Try to keep your opinions to your self!

Hello world

I’ve made my friends soup when they get sick and drive it out to them.

1 Like

Wow! You seem like a very good friend! Keep up the kind deeds!:grinning::+1::heart:

1 Like

Stop.

1 Like

I’m sorry? Stop what?:thinking:

Stop what you’re doing

1 Like

I’m ok! Thank you though! Please keep you opinions to your self!

Does bullying @ThunderPickles count?

Of course it does! Does exluding @cheater count?

Lol! Nope but… bullying @Callahan might be allowed! XD

@BadBoyHalo Whats something nice you have done?

That moment when you can’t think of anything significant