GOFLAA's Staff Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, I have been a regular player on MunchyMC since December of 2018.

New account
Old account

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes I record with OBS in 1080p 60fps.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Yes I am competent using both Discord and TS3

Application

IGN:

GOFLAA

(may as well add me while you are on my namemc)

Timezone:

EST

Languages spoken:

English

Server(s) you are interested in moderating:

KitPVP / SG

How active can you be per week?

As of now I play all around the day, but I made up a little schedule of the times im on throughout the day.

Monday - 3pm-12am
Tuesday - 12pm-2am
Wednesday - 5pm-12am
Thursday - 12pm-12am
Friday-Sunday - 12pm-4am

This is a good estimate of the times I would be online.
if something were to pop up this could be changed.

(All EST time)

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

To my knowledge, I have only one real punishment, which I do regret doing.
I was Ares ban for cheating 4 months ago when I was planning on quitting the server with a bunch of my friends. I only ended up being ban for about a week, and missed it. So I decided to buy an unban and come back to play. That was the only time I have ever cheated on MunchyMC and have never thought about using them again.

(got a 5ks from it though)

Other than that, I have 2 other false Ares bans very recently, and a couple other punishments for spam detection and other stuff like that.

If my punishments for these were to be checked, they would not be under the account “GOFLAA” they would be under my old acount “golfa”

I have learned from my mistake, payed the price, and have stayed away from making the same mistakes again.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as
an applicant since your last application:

No, I have never applied for this role before.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

This is a hard question for me, but.

I believe I have a good reputation on the server, most of the people I am close to would hopefully say I am a nice and good person and am always there for when they need help. Of course there is some people who dislike me, but that’s how it goes, I will always try to makeup something that is broken
and try to be friends with everyone.

So in conclusion, I think I have a good rep on the server, and will always try to better myself.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I was interested in applying for this role for a couple reasons, my main reason for applying is the love I have for the server, for the past 2 years I have been on MunchyMC almost every day, and have had a lot of enjoyable moments on the server, and hate seing when players do wrong or cause trouble on the server.

My motivation for applying would have to be to stop people from doing bad on the server. I have noticed at certain times when I am online throughout the day, there is sometimes no staff online when it is needed, and I have to try and get a staff members attention at these times.

So I guess I was mainly interested in applying for the reason of seeing people get hurt or attacked by the bad side of the MunchyMC community.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

On a scale 1-10 I would rate myself an 8/10.

I am well aware of the rules and how to enforce it in the community, though my time on the server I have seen some sketchy situations in chat, and have witnessed how the staff have dealt with it, and I have learned from them on what to do when something happens.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

6/10

I have seen many hacks in the time I have played, and there is definitely easier ones to notice than some. Some examples would be, fly, antikb, kill aura, and aim assist.

With my experience I have seen people use most hacks/cheats in first person, I think my ability to catch them could be very good.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

I only have one recorded report made for munchy since the anticheat or other players or staff in the community deal with the cheater situation just like I would. I have other reports that I would not like to share publicly. But have all been reported through DM’s with staff.

Outo Cheating

Thank you for taking your time to read through this!

9 Likes

+100

Probably the #1 person that I would have as staff, I have known GOFLAA for a few months now, and I can say he is a reliable friend and incredibly smart guy. He knows how to deal with tough situations and has a great initiative. Anyone who’s spoken to him can see that. This man needs the purple tag.

2 Likes

Hey there @G0FLA

I do think this could have some more detail, why do people dislike you for example.

I think both of these questions could use a little more detail as well, making new paragraphs with enter doesn’t mean more writing

• Try reading through #staff-applications:Accepted to see what the staff is looking for
  • Try getting more active on the forums
  • Add some more details

This all brings me to a -1 rating,

Good Luck!

1 Like

One thing I want to say,

Being active on the forums probably doesn’t matter as long as you’re active in game.
Also, just because they do have some lack of detail here and there doesn’t just justify a -1. If I were in your shoes, I would give them a 0/NEUTRAL rating as I don’t know them in game and haven’t personally talked to them.
Well, that’s just my opinion. @ZachDontFalll

Here’s my rating :slight_smile:

+.75

• Could work on application.
  • Has experience on moderating a community.
  • Is kind and mature in-game.
  • Has a good reputation.
  • Could work on activity, It might be me because I’m not online as much as I used to be but I barely see you in-game even though we have the same timezone.

My only recommendation would be to start trying to identify hacks by becoming a staff member on some small servers. Other than that, I believe you should add just a little more detail to your app.

Good Luck!

1 Like

+999999999 very honest and kind person. Someone you can trust. all around amazing guy.

1 Like

+1000000 my mans is ready for staff. One of the best candidates for sure!

1 Like

-1 beat me in sumo
Jk this will be a +1 this dude is mature, great fit for staff

1 Like

+1 - Wise old man folks trust me on this one!!! As uncle ben said with great power comes great responsibility folks and this man is as responsible as it gets. Thank you and good night.

3 Likes

+1 Very friendly and easy to talk to! Would be a great fit for the staff team!!

1 Like

You’re active and friendly in chat! +1

1 Like

+1
One of the most mature and just laid back players on munchy without a doubt.

1 Like

+1
GOFLAA is a great dude and overall a nice and kind person who likes to get along with everyone which would make him a great fit for the staff team!
Best of luck to you friend! :smiley:

1 Like

oop how did I miss this app, definitely +1 for my boy gofla

1 Like

+1
super nice
chill
active
give him rank

1 Like

+1 I do the think that golfer will be the good’s fit for the staff role. Very good application i fell do that the has many deatail!.

+1
all reasons stated above ^-^

1 Like

yes the of thanks!

+1 I see you on a lot and I’ve seen you help people!

1 Like

Btw if you get staff I expect to be Unblacklisted.

1 Like

Active, friendly and mature. +1 =)

2 Likes