GlowyCqctus's Build Team Application

Ign And Past Igns: (Current) GlowyCqctus
(Past) namemc. com/GlowyCqctus (I can only post 2 links, sorry)

Timezone: AEST (EST)

Discord: Cqctus #5543

Teamspeak: GlowyCqctus

How long have you played MunchyMc?: On and off for about a month, I find the community very welcoming and kind.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
Imgur

This is probably my favourite, although my spawn build and cave build come in close seconds, as it was a chance for me to really work on structure and terraining, to refine some of those skills. It was also helpful to experiment with the colour palette of this build.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?

I have only used World edit but I pride myself on being a fast learner and I am willing to learn new techniques.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structure, etc)

My strongest build type is terraforming, followed by structuring as I have been working on these things for the longest. My main weakness is Organics, as I have only picked it up recently and am continuing to work on it as much as possible.

What is your history with building? What other build teams have you worked with in the past?

I have only been on one build team for a very small server that never went anywhere, although that was quite a few years ago and I was only starting to build back then.

Describe yourself:

I can most likely put in 1-2 hours online a day but sometimes more. I know this isn’t the best application, considering I haven’t been on a build team before. But please consider me as I don’t think I will be able to apply for a different server. I know my builds aren’t the best, but I’m improving more and more each day.

Please have a nice day! - Cqctus

1 Like

You should really include big maps like 128x128 instead of small builds. The castle is nice but I’m not quite sure what I think about the other builds. Maybe look at accepted application portfolios to get an idea for what MunchyMc is looking for

Thank you for the recommendation, I am currently working on expanding the spawn build into a full-fledged map. If you’d like, I can continue to update this post as I build it more and more.

I think that you should work on larger ones though like stanDojaCat said, but otherwise this looks good! You have a lot of potential. Keep up the good work and good luck. +0.5 from me.

Thank you for the reply and good luck message!

1 Like

I love the build +1 Good luck

Thank you! Good luck to you too.

per request