GlitchGalaxy staff application

IGN: GlitchGalaxy

Timezone: GMT -2 hours
Can you record and upload videos with good quality? i record with OBS so i think they are pretty good quality. You can check the quality in my youtube videos. My channel is DudizYT

Server(s) you would like to moderate: survival and probably kitpvp

How active can you be per week? 3-4 times a week

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: ive been staff on a finnish server but the server is not anymore with us. They like closed it

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? Ehm not much. ive played on the server alot on my friends computer because my computer was broken and i got a new one today so i joined and im starting to play with my computer now

Do you have any Anticheat experience? No, im sorry

Link videos of hackers that you have recorded and/or reported on MunchyMC: i dont understand the question

Languages spoken: Finnish and i can speak pretty good English but im not the best

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? well ive played on my friends computer aloot

What is your greatest strength? Social skills and getting friends and making people laugh

Comment on your ability to work within a team: im really social and funny. i think we would have really good time with the team

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? my knowledge of hacks is pretty good like i know almost all the hacks

Staff apps are closed atm you can reapply in november