Giveaway Prison!

IGN Meetra_Surik i kind of want a rank on this server xD

1 Like

@Entity_283 I know! Good Luck!

I have played Prison for a week now and I am shurely one of the most active members. I will most likely keep playing for months, so if I win could I get the rank after the reset to give me a boost?

Btw the server is amazing and thanks for the giveaway :)

1 Like

@Angrist Np. You’re a cool guy and u are very active. But one thing ur not the most active member i am. No just kidding:D
Thanks!

Qusax

If I win I would love to get unbanned. My IGN is Sleet, otherwise I would love to get the money in PayPal. If neither of these are ok with you then good luck to everybody else.

1 Like

I think that’s fine, but first why were you banned?

Honestly don’t have a clue, my best friend was banned and I gave him the acc to play on he is @iZoomay I trusted him with hundreds of dollars which we where using to develop a server so I didn’t think that an account would be a big deal. That being said it turned out he got banned. He told me he didn’t cheat which I bellieve and I just don’t need to buy an unban for it as I don’t need to play on the account I just really like the name and acc is why I want to get it unbanned. Hope that makes a little bit of sense.

2 Likes

@bikeski Makes sense.

Hey, munchies! Giveaway is ending soon!!
I will contact the winner in the PMS on the forums.
Good luck!

Qusax

IGN: ziikko

I would love to win in order to access more perks and enjoy my time playing prison with other people! It would mean a lot to win!

Good luck everybody! :D

1 Like

Thanks for those kind words!

IGN: LashingWind477

I think i should win because prison is the pretty much the only game at the moment, and i people kill me a lot for no reason and i lose all my good stuff. I think if i have any rank that people might not target me as much as i am relatively new to this server and its annoying to get a good pic, go to a diamond rush, and have all the good players kill all the new ones.

1 Like

Thanks for those kind words @CuteBird

1 Like

I dont know if this is allowed but i would also like to enter for Luga456 because she’s a g

1 Like

I would like to enter Luga456 if its allowed cause shes cool

1 Like

@xKamilion That’s allowed. Thanks.

I would like to enter as luga456! thanks!

1 Like

Hey, munchies I think we have a winner, but ill announce it in max 6 hours!!
Thanks!

Qusax

Hey, We got a winner for this WEEK!!!
The winner is Luga456!!!
Luga456’s rank will be applied in 4hours.
Thanks for everyone! If you didn’t get it this week u have a chance next week since I host these every week.

There is a new giveaway!

Qusax