Give me your event ideas😎

Hello survivalers :sunglasses::thumbsup:

I’m a little stuck for big event ideas to host for the next couple months (the next holiday is in october :smiling_face_with_tear:) so I thought i’d ask over on the forums

If you’ve got any interesting ideas for some new events you’d like to share, feel free to make a reply to this post and I might add it to a poll later on if it’s well-received!

Here are a couple ideas I came upon, i’d like to hear your thoughts :D

• PvP events such as a pvp brackets tournament or capture the flag
  • Parkour based events, perhaps a parkour race with pvp enabled, or a death run where there are runners completing the course, and killers operating the redstone obstacles
  • A set of smaller minigames, players gather up points per minigame they played, they get added up at the end
13 Likes

i like the deathrun idea

i also like the idea of a parkour-based event with bridging elements that me, rat and vallu experimented with once and it was fun - it was essentially just trying to get to the other side by doing parkour, bridging and there are probably other elements you could introduce too like TNT jumping etc.

more events could include a pseudo-bedwars event (perhaps with a survival specific block/item replacing beds) cuz ive noticed survival players often play a lot more bedwars than other minigames like ww and skywars.

the main elements of survival are building, movement, combat & gamesense, imo the best events/games make use of two or more of these elements!

6 Likes

In S2 there used to be tic tac toe, or like a bingo of some sort where each player had to choose a set of wool colors and the host randomly picked colors. The players then placed a button on that color if they had them. The first one to get their full board won (or moved on to a final) I always really liked that!

Maybe not exactly what you are looking for but it’s still cool nonetheless!

7 Likes

egg alkemystix the most

in all seriousness, I think events like what six said, death run, and an event boop did was flint and steel wars which were fun. Maybe also what boop did was a parkour race in which the fastest time would get the prize. I think something like that would interest not only survival players but other players to come on to survival and compete.

3 Likes

I love this so much I’d actually go back to my country to play it

2 Likes

first to kill @numbersix and apologize without being told to

1 Like

Some ideas I’ve hosted on survival before that people liked were:

• Spleef (would work well with dripleafs being a thing now)
  • Boat Kart (water or ice track, fun with obstacles, on ice tracks its fun to add pressure plate activated dispensers to give items when people go over them that can give them an advantage)
  • Scavenger Hunt (give a radius from spawn to where signs/mini builds might be, have people take screenshots of themselves/their team at the sign/build with coordinates, make hints small riddles or clues on where to go)
  • Multilayer Maze Box (have a maze with several floors, one start and finish and players have to navigate up and down the floors to get through the maze).
  • An event I never tried but heard was fun was Ender Pearl Mini Golf. Essentially have an area that the person needs to enderpearl to (the hole of the “golf course”. You can create obstacles, have platforms that need to be pearled over, or even make the hole in the air. The winner is the person with the least pearls thrown.
1 Like

my real event idea is some sort of riddle thing

its in a way like @Avilani’s scavenger hunt event but on the spawn island (maybe in the mall too?), there would be signs around spawn with challenges, and you must solve the challenge to find out where the next signs are, the first person to find the last sign wins

3 Likes

woolwars but survival :gorilla:

5 Likes