GifflarLucas's Build Team Application

GifflarLucas

IGN and past IGN’s: GifflarLucas is current. Past IGN’s: GifflarYT, ILucas05 N00lbwork, zLuckyPlayz, Sotra5 and LucasWiksnes.

Timezone: GMT+2

Discord username: LucasWiksnes#5475

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I have just started playing it i used to play on other servers like Minecraft Central and InvadedLands but MunchyMC was just so much more fun.

Please Link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I like to build in most Medieval style so here is some of the builds im most proud of:

These are the recent builds I have been working on for the past 1 year.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favorite build is probably the city you just saw in screenshots. I had so much fun building this city and i am very proud of it.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: World Edit i have alot of experience i have used it in almost all of my builds. But voxel i have never used.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am best at building medieval style building. Terraforming i am not very good at.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I worked for a build team on a Norwegian server once but that is the only build team i have worked for: The server was by a youtuber called Prebz Og Dennis. I have been building large structures and cities in minecraft since 2014 or 2013 so i have been building for quite a long time.

Describe yourself: I play on average 6 days a week 8 hours a day i respond fairly quickly and i just love playing minecraft and make new friends. I love building large structures in minecraft every time I am done with a city or structure ETC i just start on a new one thats why becoming a builder on MuchyMC would be like a dream to me

1 Like

Your builds are good, but they seem undetailed. Maybe give us some close up screenshots? For now though, +0.75 from me.

Your builds are nice but lack detail. If you have some more detailed builds please show us.

i am trying to find a map that i built on an old hard drive

Nice builds…definitely better than I could do.

Thank you very much :grinning:

1 Like

welcome