GameWatchTV Builder App

IGN and past IGN’s: GameWatchTV

Timezone: GMT-7

Discord username: Gamer James Plays#4427

How long have you played MunchyMC?: About 2-3 days but I love building.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: Here is one it took me 35-50 mins https://ibb.co/SDkk096

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: Probably this: https://ibb.co/SDkk096

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: Currently only familiar with World Edit.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I think terraforming is making mountains by lifting terrain I have seen in a video, I could do that, my weakness is placing things by hand. because my left and right mouse buttons are not buttons its one trackpad

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have only worked for my own so far.

I’m not sure if the word “castle” is the right word :skull_and_crossbones:

Hello!

After reading your application, I came up with some things you can improve on!

• Builds: You should include more builds in your portfolio. Including one build won’t show all your skill. Also, you should include some builds of your specialties. I also think you should include some background on your favorite build. Why is it your favorite? You should explain.

• History: I think it’s pretty important to have a history of building on other Minecraft servers. This proves that you work well in a team.

• Overall Portfolio: I recommend bolding your questions by adding ** on each side of each question.

Hope you found this useful!

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendations! If I do not get accepted I will take your tips

1 Like

Its a “mini castle” and it was the file name

While we appreciate your application, we currently do not feel it meets our standard for our build team. If you’d like to apply in the future, please wait at least 3 months before applying again. Thank you!

1 Like