GameIsJustLove's Staff Application

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: - Yes, I have played on this server for many years actually but I had a few “breaks” For example, I played for 3 months and then stopped playing for 2 months.

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:**Yes, I can.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes, I already have it.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

**IGN:**My official Minecraft IGN is GameIsJustLove

**Age:**I’m currently 13 years old, I know that I’m just 13 years old but please read my full application

**Timezone:**My timezone is (GMT)

**Server(s) you would like to moderate:**KitPvP and if possible WoolWars, I really like that and hackers can ruin it pretty easily with their fly hacks, spider etc.

How active can you be per week?
Monday | 2-5 hours
Tuesday | 2-5 hours
Wednesday | 3-6 hours
Thursday | 4-6 hours
Friday | 5-7 hours
Saturday | 6-7 hours
Sunday | 6-7 hours
Might change due to school/family activities.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Yes, I was a staff on many servers, but it was a long time ago, so I can only remember one, the MuxMC network.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
Well, when I joined it wasn’t that popular, I played a lot of WoolWars with my friends, it was always really fun, but sometimes the server didn’t have many players so we couldn’t all the time.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?
Yes, I believe it’s sufficient
Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have made at least 5 reports on this server, but I didn’t record them or anything.

Languages spoken:
English, Portuguese, and a little bit of Spanish

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
I’m always looking out for hackers and NEVER miss a report, I want this server hacker-clean, and I will make a huge effort for that to happen.

What is your greatest strength?
I think my greatest strength is that I’m stubborn in a way, I mean I never give up, only when I’m told to.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:
I consider myself sociable and I think that I could fit in the MunchyMC staff team, I’m respectful and follow my orders.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
I can easily detect hacks, all tho some servers have an easy way to detect hacks, I don’t know if you have this, it’s just a suggestion. A plugin where it detects how long the player is hitting the other player, if it’s above 2.99 blocks, the player is cheating.
if you need me to add some more detail, just ask.
2765 Chars.

Staff Applications closed on November 1st. You’ll have to apply next season.

1 Like

Oh okay, didn’t realize, Sorry!