Gallip0lis staff apply

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Hell yeah baby
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
I mean it depends on what you define as good but I would argue so.
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
My parents usually get annoyed when I download stuff but probably yah

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

**IGN:**Gallip0li

**Timezone:**Greenwhich Mean Time

Languages Spoken: English, Corsican

How active can you be per week? Pretty active. I often go on jogs and make sure I do enough push ups and pull ups. I could probably step up if needed though

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined munchy cus I was bored one day. I liked it because the mods didn’t ban me like they did on all the other zervers.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: I’m not sure maybe. Hard to keep track on all the servers

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I don’t have past moderating experience

Do you have any anticheat experience? nah

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? I’ve played kitpvp and stuff

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? You see the ancient romans used to where purple and purple was a royal colr or somthin. I really really want a purple name cus purple is my fav color. When u press tab you would see another purpl name and it would look spectacular

How do you work when in a team? I work very well in a team. When we do sports everyone always picks me last cus they dont want me on their team but they always regret it.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? I haven’t. First time applying

2 Likes

-0.5 Doesn’t have any past moderating experience and has lots of grammatical errors.

Good luck!

1 Like

+100 amazing

6 Likes

+1000 amazing, i had to give more than alk smh…

1 Like

+10000 amazing

+100000 amazing, but let’s leave the amazing app alone now

2 Likes

Hi,

I’m pretty sure troll apps is instant denial :slight_smile:

Good luck though!

3 Likes

Denied for troll application, but definitely the best troll app I’ve seen in a while I must say.

9 Likes