GabeSweats' Application

Channel link: https://youtube.com/c/gabesweats

Number of subs: 1,670

Average number of views per vid: 4,989 (statistically since 84,818 / 17 = 4,989.)

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: About 3 Months

Servers for which you have created content: Hypixel, MunchyMC. I feel that I need to include that I didn’t make a video based on MunchyMC or one of its game modes, but made two videos with MunchyMC as background footage. The background footage was used in my two most recent videos and constantly included the IP on the video and it was one of the first things in the description.

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I’m well known in the community for a video I made about Skeppies, the guy that won the corner events, that Darryl actually ended up commenting on! I also manage Dasnerth’s discord and obviously have my own channel, among other things. I’ll continually use MunchyMC as background footage for my videos, and might even make a video completely on MunchyMC, though I don’t and haven’t posted a let’s play or a montage of any sort.

I give this a +0

On the one hand the content seems well done and eye-catching. You seem to be making quite a bit of content lately and grew rapidly. However I do have to note you haven’t recorded a video on munchy except for backgrounds, and the fact that your most popular video is a controversy involving the owner of the server. I’m unsure whether this is the image for media the staff members or players would enjoy, however I may be wrong. I give it a +0 as neither negative or positive as there are both negatives and positives and I’m unsure on whether one would over-balance out the other since a cannot speak on behalf of other players/the staff team.

I will however subscribe and watch you’re videos as they are quite enjoyable.

I somewhat agree. The video is a controversy involving the owner, but Bad himself commented on it and we cleared everything up. I strongly voiced that I don’t believe that Bad or Skeppy would fake a $1000 event. In terms of Media rank, I feel though as I am somewhat well-known, I should have it. Additionally, making a video completely on MunchyMC would be out of character on my channel RIGHT NOW, though I will definitely do so later in my career, but right now, I think sticking to leaving it as background footage is the way to go for my channel.

Well before I say anything else, I saw you PvPing on kit with health indicators on, that’s considered a hack. I don’t think they’ll ban you immediately because you probably didn’t know, so yeah. Ima wait a bit before formally rating though.

And also them addressing a controversy and making a video about it shouldn’t affect the rating thaaaat much tbh.

Oh. I had no idea. I’ll definitely toggle those off as I had no idea. :flushed:

1 Like

Yah they don’t ban unknowing players lmao

not a signel video is about munchy mc lol -1

I literally explained why not, can you actually evaluate my content or give at least one other good reason for giving me a -1

Application denied. We feel your channel is not close enough to the requirements to be accepted yet. We’d also like you to become more involved with the community before your acceptance. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord. NoEffortName#9999

Please wait 1 month before reapplying