Fuusky's Event Team Application (October 2020)

IGN: Fuusky, https://namemc.com/profile/Fuusky.4

Timezone: GMT + 2

How often can you host events: I have a flexible schedule, I’m on almost every day
Monday - 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Tuesday - 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Wednesday - 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Thursday - 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday - 10:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday - 11:00am - 10:00pm

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I’m set apart from other applications because I’ve been playing this server for almost 4 years and I’ve been in countless events to the point where I know how to host almost every event. Some of the current event members allowed me to host events with them and I’ve gained a lot of experience from it

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can bring many great qualities, the first one is I would be able to host a lot of events throughout the day to keep the players entertained, I’m currently media rank on the server and I’ll be doing events to entertain my stream as well as the players on the server, my goal is to make people enjoy playing MunchyMC as well by watching my stream. Another quality I have is that I’m mature and good at dealing with pressure, for example, if an event goes wrong I’d stay calm and resolve the issue.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I feel like I have a good reputation because I always try and stay positive in any situation.
I’m on almost every day talking with players and interacting with them. I’m always positive and I am a fun person to be around when playing on the server. I’ve been playing for years now to the point where a lot of people know me and know what kind of person I am.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
There is a lot of reasons why I wanna be on the event team, the main reason is that I want to be able to host events any time when I stream on the server and for the players to enjoy who are playing the server. The second reason is that I have watched and participated in hundreds of events and it looks like a lot of fun therefore I want to join the event team. There are a few events that I have to learn how to host but I am very willing to learn them and host events daily for the community to enjoy as well as my stream. Overall I’ve been super active on the server and I’m really enjoying MunchyMC Lately! I interact with a lot of people and get to know new people every day.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

rainfalls - He hosted Waterdrop and he let me help him host it.
Serioux - Hosted a lot of Classic Redrover when I asked him to, tp’d me back one time when my game crashed.
Atterax - Hosted many events when I asked him to.
Baptised - Hosted many events when I asked him to.
SierAlex - Hosted 2v2 Sumo when I asked him to.

Anything else you would like to add:
As I said in my application I will mainly host events on stream, but of course I will host events off-stream as well.

14 Likes

+1
I have barely ever communicated with Fuusky, but when I see them in chat, they always seem to be mature and friendly. They are also very active. I think they’d be a perfect fit for event!

1 Like

+1

kaaskop.

2 Likes

1+ Fuusky is an active player and will be a good event member
Sincerely ok123

1 Like

+1
Super involved with the community, really nice and never toxic. I think Fuusky would make a great addition to the event team :smiley:

1 Like

haha, thx man!

+1
Legit one of the nicest players on the server and would be a great event member.

2 Likes

Thank you! I really like to hear that. <3

1 Like

+10000000

• Poggers
  • Very nice
  • Mature
  • Active alot!

I wish u the best my fellow dutch friend.

2 Likes

Woah +10 this is great application actually :D!!
I talked with Fuusky for the first time 2 weeks ago and he already so nice and wholesome!:))

• Wholesome
  • Nice
  • Active
  • Experienced

Good Luck Fuusky :DD can’t wait to join your events !!!

2 Likes

+1 super mature and kind
Hosts an event if it is asked to be hosted
Active on munchy and in chat
Positive

1 Like

+1, nice whenever I have talked to him, I would just add a bit more detail to some of the questions, good luck

1 Like

+1
see you on a lot, very kind!

1 Like

+2:

• Very active
  • Extremely kind
  • Yes

I wish you the best! :+1:

1 Like

+1 basically what everyone else said

2 Likes

+1

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Mature

Would make a great addition to the event team for sure.

Good luck KPO!

1 Like

+1

Reason

• Active

• Wholesome

• Wholesome again

1 Like

+1… yeah…

1 Like

Amazing +1

(Also just threw up Pog!)

1 Like

Gofla nailed it.

+1

Recently I’ve seen you host a lot of events for the community so :). As well as the reasons above, you are mature, friendly, and active.

Good Luck Fuusky!:+1:

2 Likes