FunnyJustCause's Event Application :D

IGN and past IGN’s: To see my past igns + skins click --> here

Timezone: CST (central standard time)

How often can you host events: Currently I’m in school, which narrows my time to host events, but I always take time out of my day to play Munchy and communicate with the community. But I’m usually free from 3:30pm-9:00pm on weekdays and nearly all day on weekends.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I know this may sound bad, but I believe that my ability to improve is really what sets me apart. If you don’t know me, I joined Munchy in the Summer of 2017 looking for a fun and active prison server to play with my friends. I soon fell in love with Munchy and it’s community. But, I also brought a very toxic persona to the community. I was toxic towards a lot of the community and multiple staff members (Gould_, TheRedVelvetCake, Warlock505). I personally think that my maturity level has improved along with my respect I have for the Munchy staff team.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: As an event member, I would want to make sure that EVERYONE has a fun and eventful time on Munchy. I also have a lot of fun events I have planned out in my brain that I am dying to share with the community! Being active as an event member makes sure that the community has different and fun minigames to play all the time! Also, previously having knowledge as an event member can really help you strive. Below I will include a bulleted list of commands I am familiar with:

1. /eventtpall -When hosting an event you can /eventtpall which send a teleport request to all players online, allowing them to join the event world.

2. /broadcast -If you are wanting to announce a message to the server, /broadcast will make text appear bigger than normal allowing you to catch the attention of players.

3. /host -If you use /host then a GUI pops up with all the automated events you can choose from for free. (sumo, OITC, Snakie, etc.)

4. /eventban -If a player has broken rules/ acted up after given multiple warning you can /eventban [player] and it will ban the player from the event world not allowing them to join anymore events that are hosted.

5. /eventkick -/eventkick kicks a player from the event world, allowing them not to participate in the current event being held.
    ***All event kicks or bans must be reported with explanation.

6. /skit create -Some manual events call for kits designed for the specific event, /skit create [skit name] allows you to make temporary kit that you can apply to players participating in the event.
    I have learned all the commands from spending time with event members and watching streams!

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
A few examples of positive things event members have done are…
-blokbasher taking one of my ideas into account and making the event!
-MythicalSheep always being there to help event members when needed.
-Clockyy and Kitcaaat always setting a positive and mature example for the community!

Anything else you would like to add: As I have stated above, I have a toxic past. I’m hoping that you may be able to see past that take into account that I really enjoy this community and I am always active and looking for ways I can help improve the community!
I will be looking for as much criticism as I can get! Feel free to say anything, I will take it all into accommodation to make myself a better role model for the community!
Thanks for looking over my application, truly appreciate it! <3

P.S please let me know if I made and spelling/grammar mistakes!
If you would like to contact me my discord is FunnyJustCause#6694 or you can poke me on ts :smiley:

—EDITS—
1- Added contact information

9 Likes

+1 +1 +1 +1
Just accept him already hes the best man for the job

3 Likes

Much love Joshy :wink:

1 Like

<3 <3

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

+1 ! Not much to say other than,

you copied me :angry:
You get to the answers quickly without having anything unrelated to the questions, and they’re all answered correctly and, I believe, truthfully!

2 Likes

1 + 5 - 6 + 1

2 Likes

Hey @FunnyJustCause! Here’s what I think about your application.

• I would love to see these!

• Very Mature
  • Always Active
  • Knowledge of commands

Overall I will give you a +1. I see potential! Good luck!

3 Likes

Let’s see, if my calculations are correct thats a +1
Thanks numbers…
I mean

Yiexx :slight_smile:

1 Like

AWE I thought I was being original ;(
Anyways, thanks for the fEEdback Salad :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the p0sitive feedback :slight_smile:

Hey Funny, Here is what I think:
Mature for the most part
Nice
Active
Kind
+1

2 Likes

Plus one

1 Like

+1 floof agree

2 Likes

+1 overall.

-You missed a few commands, but who cares :stuck_out_tongue:
-You could also work on your activity a tiiiiiny bit.
-Best Lawnmower

1 Like

+1 Your such a nice person and your so mature. You have a great application. I would love to see all the ideas you have for the events. I wish you the best of luck! Also work on activity a little. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

1 Like

Wow I am blown away as someone who also applied for event team today good luck. It is a +1 for me.

1 Like

Thanks you Kitcaaat! Truly appreciated :smiley:

Thanks Trimgay <3

That is the CUTEST floof I have ever seen. Anywho, thanks Oizn :slight_smile:

+1 chill dude
you’d be great for event!

1 Like