Fumaz please read this

Skeppy made yet another video on woolwars, and tons of people are playing. the game has been neglected by the devs for months and no updates have been made, if one is in progress @Fumaz please make sure the following issues get fixed

• Enderpearls can teleport you out of the map
  • the sandstone creates gaps that can be stood in
  • ENCHANTED GOLDEN APPLES are possible on the map room, by mining the gold blocks
  • NERF GLIDER KIT
  • Add a kill message so next time i kill skeppy and badboyhalo i can have proof that i did it
  • make kills register for all forms of death,
1 Like

why do you of all people want glider nerfed…

That’s a game bug, the only solutions are better anti cheat, the kind that places you back, even when you enter a block by 0.00000001, or by thickening the walls by 2 blocks using barriers.

That’s not a bug, that’s a feature, a good way of thinking of using the map to your advantage.

Only to the point, where they can’t resist knockback like anvil kit and no extra vertical speed.
In skeppy’s video, at one time bbh glides towards skeppy, due to bbh being above skeppy, skeppy did get the first hit on bbh, yet bbh did not receive any knockback.

For all maps also add /gamerule randomTickSpeed 0 to prevent ice from melting by some torches.

1 Like

That’s actually fixable. They can just add bigger walls that are more thick. I don’t think the enchanted golden Apple is a feature, since Fumaz said he will fix it. Please be patient guys, I’ve recently talked to him and he is working on a huge update where everything will be fixed. It’s not easy to do that, so just give him time.

Thank you joshios

because i believe in fair game fam, i can be good at woolwars without the kit

He knows about them! I hope he fixes them soon.