Fucia's Second Event Team Application

-1 , by what I’ve seen when I’m around you your maturity level seriously needs some fixing. (not even from this post.)

1 Like

Sorry, but from my replies I was stating that I was, Thank you for posting!

Thank you for posting!

dont call people toxic if ur basically a clone of 2086 bro +1 fucia

1 Like

Active and detailed app but you kept bullying me sometimes And calling me trash and keep targeting me for it! You are not ready yet sorry

2 Likes

It actually is, but okay.

And about how anyone would normally act, event members are not that immature to freak out after losing their items. Do you ever see them doing that?

1 Like

Stop messaging me

1 Like

Based on things that I’ve seen personally, you are a bit toxic. I’ve been knowing you for a couple of years now and I really haven’t seen a change. It’s going to be a -1 from me. Good Luck!

3 Likes

@OrangeSauce two screenshots doesn’t show that is how they normally act.

2 Likes

It does show their maturity. Once again, No Event team members do that.

@OrangeSauce
Please remember that this is an application, just leave your rating here and move forward. Arguing is not against the rules, but please take it into PMs instead of flooding someones application.

2 Likes

You said that is how they normally act. And, it’s kind of narrow minded to think they can’t change. Lots of current event members have rough pasts. Two screenshots shouldn’t kill their chance of getting the rank.

2 Likes

Not trying to argue, but keep in mind those screenshots aren’t old at all. That is no past, that is current Fucia. Most event team members have had a rough past before they ever applied. Way before. Months. And here we are having Fucia apply for Event team less than a month after those screenshots.

+1 being a little toxic does not matter in my opinion. Intact it is better than faking maturity. Often times other people in similar roles to event builder, staff, event can be toxic. This does not make them a bad member of their respective team. Also that was on prison this is for the rest of munchy not prison. Staff on regular munchy can be toxic on prison since so why can’t an event prospect?

1 Like

That is true. I am not trying to defend fucia or argue, I thought thought you were being kind of unfair to him. In retrospect, you had every right to say that. But what I said about it killing their chance of receiving the rank holds true.

1 Like

Can we please keep this towards ratings and suggestions on the app ?

fucia is epic

2 Likes

Hey Fucia, I suggest getting more involved in the community, if you do that you can get event in no time!

Application Denied.

1 Like