Fucia's Second Event Team Application

Questions = Bolded

Answers = Italic

Quotes: = Arial

IGN and Past IGNs: Fucia0105, Fucia, (Before Purchase Names) Dylzzz, DylPickle, PickledPvP, and DylPicklePlayz. (most recent to earliest.)

Timezone:

CET (Central European Time)

How often can you host events?:

I can host events for 3-6 (or more) hours weekly, 4 or more on the weekends depending on IRL events.
This is good for my application because I am a very active player in the community

What sets me apart from other applicants?:

Even though I won’t be on as long as other Event Members, I think that what separates me from others is that I have the strength to perceive someone’s toxicity from others because I have experienced toxicity in the past. I can deal with the situation or ignore them. I also think I am different from other applicants because of my desire for the game and my compassion towards the server which makes me want to help it more. I think over time, I will be more active and able to host more events than other Event Team members. As to this day, I still see players in chat saying please host an event, And as for the current roster, there are no EU event team members. So for this, I believe I can stand for this position timewise. I believe that being an effective event team member is to have Equality to your play, such as not hosting something for one player to play but for the players of the community, and I won’t be like someone who is not hosting what the majority of what players want, or just hosting something for themselves to play. Another thing that sets me apart from applicants is that on my previous application Warlock stated “wonderful application. However, based on how you interact with some of the community isn’t at the level like to see from you. Work on how you treat others, amidst anything that comes your way, and I see you getting this rank very soon.” This application was over a year ago, and from this point, I have gained maturity.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

What can I bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member? I can bring exciting events that will fit the majority of players demands for events, I can be as active as possible to get more events to the community. As a decently well-known member of the community, I can provide statements that are not biased if a problem occurred, such as glitching in an event or cheating of some sort.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

Some examples of an Event Member doing something positive: when @2086 was an event member he allowed me to flip the levers on waterdrop, creating a faster event for players and letting me have fun in the process. Also, when @Mboscolo was an event member he stuck up for me against toxicity and then proceeded to get a mod to assess the situation, later letting me choose an event in sympathy for what they did. Another example is of when @82602IsBack Allowed me to be a captain in RR due to there not being an event for over 2 hours.

Anything else you would like to add:

I would like to say thank you to every staff/event team member that has helped me through various situations and even encouraged me to apply, thank you for reading my application!

2 Likes

Laundry basket +1

1 Like

big +1

you are almost always online, and you do have the experience. your application is very detailed and you gave specific experiences of when you needed maturity to handle the situation, not toxicity.
best of luck!

1 Like

+.7

• Could improve on maturity…
  • Active
  • Kind
  • Cheese

P.S. I am now a former event member for the time being.

1 Like

What happened?

2 Likes

+1
Friendly
Nice
Cool

1 Like

Yeah, by being toxic yourself?

keep in mind this was said less than a month ago

+.7, because maturity could use some work

good luck!

1 Like

Removing other comments, since it was spam. I know this is a negative example towards my post since it states alot about toxicity, thenceforth, heres my statement: During the time I said this he was lying to me, and had betrayed me. He kept lying to me for about 2 hours after I was trying to figure out what I lost ect, if needed I will make a post about it and send my sorrow regards. People will say that im faking growing maturity because of this saying im just acting better to look better, though I am not afraid due to the circumstances.

It wasn’t me, it was Xevy. He showed me the screenshot. If you get mad at the moment like THAT then you shouldn’t be on the event team. No one on the event team does that.

Once again I’m not Xevy… plus you’re normally immature like that. He had much more screenshots buddy

Fucia, Youre not able to ignore toxicity, youre most often the reason of toxicity. Youre immature, and youre litterally not able to controll your anger or emotion. You`re willing to spam down and a player, with harsh words, and caps lock until you get your will, also known as your set back.

I do not belive you`re the right person for the event team, AT ALL.

I could easly provide you with 4+ more screenshot of how fucia real behaviour is, which is proofing that hes not able to controll hes emotions, or what he is sending to people

1 Like
  1. This is the same situation. 2. You are repeating the same thing as what the other player said.

The reason as I am doubting you is due to me knowing you for about 3 days, so I doubt you could know me as well as you are putting it. In this situation I was extremely upset due to your compulsive lying, and blaming what you did on someone else. You say im immature due to this incident which could be seen, if you have seen other comments I stated I would send a apologie,.

Regarding the negative comments, I thank you for your ability to let me learn. Most event members have had toxicity in their past and still have some in their future, this is a example for me to persevere. I would also say this is a good example for players to see me getting targetted by more than one players in a incident, which is a way to show I can pass the toxicity.

Also, me replying to the comments is a way to show I can defend myself or assess the situation without the usage of toxicity, but rather understanding.

Thank you, and I believe everyone can grow more maturity at any time!

1 Like

Thank you mr. Cake! :heart:

Thank you for always supporting me ! :heartpulse:

Thank you! I hope you luck on your conquest to event rank :revolving_hearts:

As someone who knows Fucia better, I can tell you that was just a fit we all have when we get scummed. This obviously doesn’t excuse their behavior, but to anyone wondering, that isn’t how they normally act.

1 Like

-1, strictly based of your ability to take criticism

2 Likes