FrederikYT.s Build team application

**IGN and past IGN’s:**FrederikYT, Charlie01113, Rainbow_steve

**Timezone:**its 17:17 and im in danmark

**Discord username:**Nero#5509

**How long have you played MunchyMC?:**idk relly

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

![07|507x500]

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: i like my build cause there is alot of room where you can build in it and its not a square and i always put shape into it

**How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:**i do know how to do world edit and stuff

**Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):**its specialty is that ists very roomy and you can place alot in it and its weakness is explosives

**What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?**Not alot of serveres relly

**Describe yourself:**im 12 years old and i relly wanna spend time on munchy and help out the server with builds of mine!

1 Like

+0.5. I only see one build, and I think they would like more than that, and they are also looking for outstanding builders.

1 Like

-1 You only have one build and you will need more for people to correctly judge you on. Plus, your application isn’t very detailed. My advice is to work on your building skills some more before applying again. Edit: This isn’t to say you’ll get denied, sorry!
Good Luck!

• Remix
2 Likes

I did post more pics of my builds and thank you for saying it and giving feedback have a nice day

1 Like

@EcoToxic please dont say that, u cant deny the apps leave that to those who can

on to the build app,
your builds are all quite simple and small and lack a lot of detail.
i suggest taking a look at build apps that got accepted and looking at their builds to see what kind of builds the server wants.
it would also be a good idea to look into world edit if u want to become a builder, its a very nice tool to use.
But its gonna be a -1 from me.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback

-Try add a bit more detail to your builds
-Make some bigger builds

Try having a look at some of the accepted applications and see what sort of size and how much detail you need to put into your build.

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

2 Likes

I wanted to delete it before it got a vote and wanted to add more and forgot to just rewrite and have a nice day

Hello rainfall thank you so much for the feedback have a nice day good person

And I do know how to do World edit

its best to look on youtube on how to use it, there are lots of amazing tutorials that can teach u the basics and how to get it working for you.

2 Likes

I would like to go and check on that thanks for the feedback too have a nice and beautiful day

1 Like

Lol brother your not staff

1 Like

Have a nice day evrybody

1 Like

As everyone have said, you lack detail. shape and layers are alright, scale could be a little bigger as well. If you want any further help or tips with your builds or application, please message me! good luck, +0 for now sry! (I don’t give negatives)

2 Likes

-1 only a few builds and very small scale

1 Like

Hello thank you for the feedback I am trying to think of a nice and big build it just matters with time