FreakyPear5's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: FreakyPear5

Timezone: GMT/BST, England

Discord username: skaerf#6400

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Since roughly October 2018

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: In November 2018 I built a hub for my server, which I have included as an example image. However, as well as this I have built some more examples, a small medieval cottage and a modern, quartz-based spawnpoint, as can be seen below.

View post on imgur.com

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favourite build is my small cottage, as I adore small detailing in builds such as that; I believe that they come with a sweet aspect.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: I am skilled with WorldEdit, however I have never used Voxel, but due to this being a question I am teaching myself how to use it. I am able to use WorldGuard fluently.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I enjoy and am skilled at detailing my builds with little features, as I believe that however small the detail or extra part may be, it will count for a lot and could change someone’s perspective on the entire build. I’m working on my skills for terraforming and will include images of this in my portfolio.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I currently own a server (however this will not damage my time spent on MunchyMC) and I build the majority of spawnpoints and locations around the network. I have constructed the hub myself, and this is an image that I placed in my build examples. I have worked for multiple other servers, as a builder (and although it won’t help my application), admin and developer; sometimes all at once. I have played Minecraft itself for the past 4 years and therefore I believe that I have decent experience in building, among other aspects of the game.

Describe yourself:
I am very passionate about my builds and I like to spend my time on them, perfecting them to whatever minute detail they may need. I am called Lawrence and am 13 years old, however do not let this put you off as I am described by many as mature, with a small jokey side! I’m a very stereotypical British person who drinks tea every morning! I am regarded as friendly and caring by many people whom I have worked with in the past, and I love to help people when or whenever I can, and if the problem is past my abilities I can pass it on to a member of staff with higher authority than I possess. I have a decently running computer and can assist when the server is in a time of need, and can communicate when I believe there is a problem. I have access to Discord and TeamSpeak 3 and I am often on the MunchyMC TeamSpeak server. I also enjoy watching BadBoyHalo on YouTube, and would be more than happy to help moderate his streams!

Thanks very much for taking the time to read my application, and I hope I will be in further contact with you in the future!

-FreakyPear5 :smiley:

Hey FreakyPear, you have a good application. But you only have three builds in your portfolio. Please add more builds to increase your chance of acceptance.

Ok I will do, thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

I don’t understand how you can go from https://prnt.sc/nz7cbo, to https://prnt.sc/nz7cnr. :thinking:

( I’m just a bit suspicious, please prove me wrong )

idkxd