Forums is Bugged?!?!

Okay so this happened about a month or so ago… Let me set the scene!

It was just another day in life… I woke up, done my daily stretch, I went upstairs made me some breakfast and then brushed my teeth. When all that was said and done I decided to hop on the CRAFTS, when I did such a friend of mine told me to join TS, so like the good friend I am I done it. When I joined ts I got moved into a channel with some fellow crafters and they told me that the STAFF APPLICATIONS were open!! and I was so excited, I knew I was perfect for this job, I’m active in the community, I’m nice to everyone, I’m a fair player, and most importantly I LOVE helping people! So I hippity hopped on the forums and what did I see?! THE STAFF APPLICATIONS STARING back at me ( hehe )!! So I quickly opened up the Thread and I made my very own Staff App! I was feeling so good about this too, I put my heart in soul into this application, and bam I submitted it, I even had a few Staff Members proof read it for me! Shout out RedBloomingRose and xShrek! Great staff members if I do say so myself! and I patiently waited, I checked back about 30 minutes later and I noticed my App had been deleted and I thought “Hmm thats strange, must have been a bug! BUT DONT WORRY I had a copy of it!!” So I reposted it hoping it wouldnt be bugged again and taken down… So when I done this I patiently waited yet again, checking in on it every so often and about an hour later I went to check on it and BOOM I was banned from the forums… “What the heckle sauce happened” I said to myself as a tear rolled from my eye “I thought I done everything right I thought they would love it”. I quickly asked xShrek and RedBloomingRose what happened and they said they had no idea! But today I was UNBANNED from the forums and I am so happy to be back! I just wanted to report this because this shouldnt be happening! Innocent people like myself are out here trying to better this community and we get banned for a month? thats crazY! ANYWAYS thanks for reading this and I hope I’ll have another chance to apply for the Staff team for my FAVORITE minecraft server!!!

• illeterate
9 Likes

Jorden, nice. Incase you aren’t joking, staff applications are currently closed.

2 Likes

Welcome back to the forums. I too hope you will grace us again with your incredible staff application once they open.

If this man doesn’t deserve Staff I don’t know who does +1

What a scary bug!!

3 Likes

I can’t believe he typed all this being illeterate

Side note can anyone change my name to Just_Shorty to match my ign before I decide to upset @Emstarrs and change it back to shorty7778?

You have to logout and log back in.

1 Like

I thought you left staff…

Fantastic

Hey! I had a similar bug myself! I saw the staff applications were wide open, and let me tell you a big, great, huge, wide, grand, considerable, substantial, vast, massive, immense, spacious, bulky, sizable, broad, capacious, colossal, gigantic, mammoth, mountainous, immeasurable, extensive, boundless, plentiful, copious, populous, ample, abundant, goodly, liberal, comprehensive, lavish, hefty, stout, burly, husky SMILE APPEARED ON MY FACE! I WAS SO HAPPY YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND! so. i took about 7 hours straight of my life putting my heart, sweat, and tears into this applications and you wanna know what this glitch did to me. OK WELL ILL LET TELL YOU! It said “Denied” I knew this must have been a bug after I put so much time and effort into this application and being active and not being toxic with many great feed back reports I figured I must have had it in the bag! but I guess this forums page is just so buggy (hehe !!) well i’m glad you reported your bug it made me not as scared to report mine! you are a hero Mr Illeterate MY HERO… I think I have fallen in love with you after this post I just cant understand how someone could let a bug do this to you! Thank you for sharing your experience with the community it is so nice of you to inform everyone around you about the DANGERS OF THIS FORUMS! Thanks again my hero…

- Vapan

5 Likes

He came back like a year ago

2 Likes

One like equals- wait… was the breakfast good? You never even detailed what you had!