Food Fight of DEATH

I’ve asked my friends and some other forums this specific question before, and now I want to ask this forums.
Here’s the question:
You are in an arena fight with a choice of weapons. But, this is not any normal fight. This is a food fight of death. Meaning to say, you can only choose a weapon that is related to a food item (ex. rice, watermelons, can of beans). So, what would you’re weapon be?
My weapon would be a watermelon, ‘cause it’s hard and it would probably kill someone lmao

5 Likes

Does this count?

3 Likes

Well, Candy is considered as a food item, so I guess that counts lmaooo good choice

3 Likes

Pineapple. Me and SpongeBob will take this battle out together

2 Likes

6 Likes

Durian. It’s really heavy and spiky.

3 Likes

Big brain.

1 Like

big un-juicy Grapes, no one likes them. i’ll just make them eat it till they die. trust me they will die quick.
a watermelon or pineapple is just to hard to carry especially if it’s to ur death of throwing something that will go drop down immediately so it would be ez to dodge

2 Likes

Good point!

cactus

2 Likes

yeet a coconut at peoples’ heads

2 Likes

I’m coming in with my coconuts

1 Like

That’s called a raisin.

2 Likes

Steak

I’d say berry bushes, you can’t escape them.

1 Like

will that’s more dried out, i’m talking about the ones that are the bottom of the bag, it’s hard to describe

that’s actually the best option now i think abt it, litteraly the perfect way to kill someone with fruits. nice thinking, it’s light weight and it had a history of falling coconuts killing people

1 Like

Agreed. Sharp candy canes are the best option BY FAR. Plus, if your point brakes, you can just make a new one.

1 Like

Poisonous Berry.

1 Like

This.