Floren's Event team application

IGN:

Current username - Floren
Past usernames - ililr, V1DI, Ovitsbole

Timezone:

EEST/UTC +3

How often can you host events?

I am able to host manual and automatic events always when I am online. My schedule should look something like this:

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
Monday: 2 - 4 Hours
Tuesday: 2 - 4 Hours
Wednesday: 3 - 4 Hours
Thursday: 2 - 5 Hours
Friday: 4 - 6 Hours
Saturday: 4 - 6 Hours
Sunday: 4 - 5 Hours
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

Please Note: These times are just rough approximates, I may be online longer or shorter than listed here because of personal reasons, holidays, work, school, homework or other.

What sets you apart from other applicants?

I think I have all the qualities in order to be at least decent event member. I think one of the main qualities is that I can work in groups very well as it is required of me daily. I also love to work with people as I love listening to people’s ideas and their own creative way of thinking. I am quite flexible and can be both a leader and a follower. I am a very good listener and I am able to help others improve their work and ideas appropriately. I am also very aware of most of the commands and events I’d be trusted with.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

I believe that I’d be considerable beneficial as an event team member. Concerning my activity on kitpvp, I’d be able to host events exceedingly frequently. I believe I would do a good job as a event team member, since I have always been a hard working and motivated person by my passion for the game.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I would love to be a part of the event team. It would be a rather new experience that I believe would be beneficial to me in the future. Being able to have better coordinating skills and making a product for many people to participate in would be an ideal situation. I want to do something to bring this community together even more so, I’ve made some good friends on here so I’d like to give back to the community

I would love to join the event team by helping pitch in ideas and help how things would be executed. This community is one that I’m the most dedicated to, more so than any other community. I hope to be able to make a difference so that others will say the same.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.)

I have experienced numerous cases like this, although I have forgotten most of them, I can still list some of them.

• @262ms - made my solododgeball a solododgeball-insanity on request.

• @Atterax - Most active and helpful event team member in my opinion. Always hosts all kind of events on request and askes the community what to host. I can’t even think about event team without him <3.

• @Gavot - Teleported me back to water-drop arena for spectating, on request of course.

There is many more examples, but since I do not remember the names, I wont be listing them to avoid misunderstandings.

Anything else you would like to add?

I haven’t been able able to play for a couple of weeks, since I was on a vacation. But it is back to normal now.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Sorry for eventual spelling/grammar mistakes, as English is not my first language I’m sure there is some. Any kind of feedback is appreciated. If you have any further questions concerning my application or anything else, please comment down below or DM me on Discord Floren#7918.
Have a great day!

• Edits
    #1 - Fixed age
    #2 - Missclick =/
    #3 - Added more specific information about my recent inactivity.
    #4 - Fixed formal errors
    #5 - Added past usernames
    #6 - Changes regarding to my vacation.
    #7 - Fixed age, BIRTHDAY!!
7 Likes

Hello @Floren im giving you a +1 because:

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Very good app , i can tell you had put a lot of effort into this.
    PS: I think you missed your age.
    Good luck on your app :smiley:
1 Like

Thank you for all the kind words!
PS. I fixed the age, thanks for the note :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello!

I will give your application a +2 for teh following reasons:

• Active in the community
  • Very friendly
  • Well-organized application

Great job! :+1:

Neutral

Florens always been an overall great person, and very nice to everyone. The problem is activity. I haven’t really seen you on much recently, starting from about a week to two weeks ago. I’d suggest being more active. Good Luck!!

1 Like

Thanks! That’s right, my activity has reduced massively lately, since I am on vacation and not able to get on pc. But It will get back to normal as soon as I get back home. :slight_smile:

+1
Active, really nice and beautiful application!

2 Likes

Thanks Cookie! :heart: :cookie:

It’s going to be a +1 from me.
As @Vurm explained, you’re a good person, active and usually helps other people. The application is really well done and i think you can be a good canidate for the Event team! Good luck =)

2 Likes

Hey Floren

I’m giving you a +1 because you are very active

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words @SierAlex and @Apartracer!

1 Like

Hey Floren, I’m going to give you a +1, as you have an amazing application, you aren’t active as much recently, but you gave a reason so I’ll overlook that, and you are also very nice ingame, welcoming me whenever I join!

1 Like

Thanks Flare!

+1
Really active on kit and always have positive vibes from you, you show general maturity and deserving if event.
good luck :heart:

1 Like

+1
Very active (before the vacation) and a really nice and helpful person, would represent the event team well and be a great addition.

Good luck!

1 Like

I really appreciate your support, Miny and Atterax!
:heart:

1 Like

If that’s the case, I’ll change my rating to a +1 and take your word for it. Good Luck <3

1 Like

+1 Active player, nice person

I don’t get how people format things like this app lol (great app)

2 Likes

+1 very descriptive

1 Like

+1 Very organized and detailed application. Seen him several times on kitpvp and seems like a kind and mature fellow. Good luck!

1 Like