Creator(s): oliveice
Map type: NORMAL
coords spawn in lobby: 0 / 51 / 0
coords middle: 0 / ~ / 0
radius world: 30 blocks
Parkour block: prismarine
Player podium block: podzol
Image:

Map download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JZruB1_XvayQeuqu-fcFVP3BwHkPlEkK/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

The bottom of the map looks very nice, but you should probably include more screenshots of the rest of the map so people can judge it without downloading the world!

1 Like

Adding onto what Jamie said a top down view is always great! But the bottom looks good!

1 Like

So I downloaded your map and looked at it in game and I must say I really love the vibe that you have going on with the mushrooms and your color pallete is super vibrant!

There are however a few minor things that I think would greatly Improve your map:

• Your walls are quite plain so I’d suggest maybe try your luck on some diagnal mushrooms that stem from the walls that could look very natural to fill in those large open spaces

• You have alot of floating island in the air with one mushroom on it each. I say make some bigger islands try to adjust some sizes because right now they all kinda look like a copy paste because the islands are all the same shape with one mushroom so play around with it :smiley:

• One last thing that is so minor but would change the whole look of the map is trying to get a little not too much so you dont stray away from the swamp idea but just slightly raise the floor level in some places like this

Making things less flat is usually good. (Now that I look at it again I feel like I need to say make em a bit biggen than I did quickly here) :)

As a final cherry on top I’d say remove that gold block with the sign up top its just not that nice looking and doesn’t serve for much of a purpose. Same with the wood block inside the middle mushroom.

Overall great built that with minor tweaking could see some large improvement. ( I am really just nitpicking here I overall really like the built) Hope you found this constructive as I am just trying to help out :smiley: Dont need to do anything if you like it this way ofcouse. Also I apologise in advance if I buchered some spelling or grammer here and there I am writing this last second of the evening so Im kinda in a hurry.

Top view for people still left wondering

1 Like

yes, i tried! but it said that new users could only add one photo :/

1 Like

Thank you for the advise! going to work on it rn

1 Like

Ahh, you can probably edit the post with more photos now. All it requires is a little bit of read time so that the website knows it can trust you!

duplicate