Five Block Challenge Build Competition!

how do we sumbit our build???

1 Like

@MINTOOHIGH

If you have any other questions just DM Ibby :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i ment do i have to share the world file in which i have builded the build , if not the wha-

1 Like

You have to make the build on the survival server, sufficiently claim it, then submit the coords and everything before the deadline

1 Like

what r u serious
in the survival ???
i decided to have nrathirite blocks

1 Like

rip xD

having a creative build competition would yield amazing results, but it’s not survival related :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Sorry, they’d all count as blocks! All the judges do have access to /nightvision so I wouldn’t worry too much about how bright it is. You’ll have to be creative, which is the whole point!

2 Likes

is a gothic cathedral creative enough :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

h o w would someone be able to actually make a good looking build with only 5 blocks, tho aia is still gunna figure out a way <3

2 Likes

Epic you can pick 5 blocks but use them as many times as you like xD

5 Likes

"The Serpent of the Lake"

• All team members IGNs: Myanisa
  • Build Coordinates: (-4750, 60, -7600) by (-4705, 60, -7545)
  • Name of Build: “The Serpent of the Lake”
  • Five blocks used: Green Concrete, Lime Terracotta, Black Concrete, Dark Oak Slab, Jungle Leaves – also seen at -4755, 62, -7586
  • Favourite 1.16 block: Basalt, I really like the texture on both sides!

15 Likes

daaaaaaang that looks good q-q

i cant build living things in minecraft without ripping my hair out so this is pretty awesome to me, nice effect with the leaves too ;w;

2 Likes

I wondered how people could possibly create something good looking out of 5 different blocks…
thank you for answering my question.

3 Likes

you should wait and see what im up to >:))))

1 Like

GL:HF(Good Luck Have Fun)!

3 Likes

• All team members IGNs: Aiadeva
  • Build Coordinates: 13121 72 -11533
  • Name of Build: SierSmellyMelon , in honor of the smelliest mushroom of them all @Eroa ! I hope you like it SierAlex I worked really hard on that <3
  • Five blocks used: Melon, dirt, mushroom block, light blue wool, black concrete
  • Favourite 1.16 block: BLACKSTONE
21 Likes

amazing. 10/10

3 Likes

This better win.

3 Likes

if this doesnt win then I dont know what will :joy_cat:

3 Likes

better win. add a rat made of dirt and its 100% a win

3 Likes