Fire_Dragon_1234's Staff Application (December 2020)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have been playing on Munchy for a year, but switched accounts not too long ago. I like to play KitPvP, but I do sometimes hop on WoolWars.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I can record 1080p 30FPS videos and upload them whenever I like.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
I have downloaded both before, and they work perfectly.

Application

IGN: Fire_Dragon_1234

Timezone: GMT+3

Languages spoken: Fluent English and Spanish.

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: KitPvP

How active can you be per week? 2-4 hours, depends the day.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
No, I have never gotten any punishments on Munchy, with either account.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
No I have never applied for staff before, but I have been preparing for months.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I am not very well known, I usually never chat, only to help people that ask questions. I usually just play the game and have fun. Sometimes when I’m on and I see people typing mean things in chat, I like to protect the victim. Sometimes I will play with whoever is being insulted, I think making other people feel better makes me feel better.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I feel that helping the community is the most important thing for a staff member. I think that it’s not only about banning hackers, but that it is important to give attention to the players and give them the best experience they could have. By giving the attention these players need, the server can grow, not only in popularity, but with friendship between the staff and the players. I would admit I would not be the staff member with the most bans. But that is not the reason I am applying to be staff. I’m applying because I think I would be a big plus community wise, and I would be able to help them understand the server and what we as a whole are trying to do. I think I could help greatly in making the community love this server more than anything else. I feel I could make players come on, every day, and have fun. In my opinion, without the community, there is no player. I myself am not a good Minecraft player, in anything really. Building, PvP, etc. And even though I am very young, I think that doesn’t matter, as long as you are mature and know how to handle hackers and disrespectful players. I also like to work well as a team, I like listening to other people and I respect other people’s decisions. I never like to be bossy and I prefer to contribute in my own ways and listen to other people’s ideas and let other people contribute instead of doing everything myself. One more thing, I think that there are already enough staff that ban hackers. But I don’t think there are enough staff that help the community.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I honestly would say somewhere around 9 or 10, just because I feel I am great at not only speaking but listening to the community, and I think I could be a great staff member to help the community, and make them feel that this is the server they would like to log on to every day, and get a warm welcome.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
I will be honest, and say a 6. I am not the best hacker finder, and I think that is not the reason why I want to be staff. I want to be staff to help the community have a better experience. Although banning hackers is not my strong point, I do think I can handle simple jobs and tasks. Like your average staff member.

Here are all the hacks I know:

• KillAura: This is probably the most used hack in Minecraft. It allows a player to hit a mob/player even though the player is not looking at the victim.
  • AntiKnockback: This is when a player is hit by a projectile, player, or TNT explosion, and the player does not move.
  • Fly: allows the player to fly.
  • SpeedHack: Allows the player to run quicker.
  • Bow Aimbot: When shooting arrows with a bow, the bow automatically hits the player, no matter where you are pointing.
  • Bow Rapid Fire: Allows the bow to shoot very fast.
  • Criticals: Allows the player to always get criticals even if the player is on the ground.
  • Anti-Afk: Makes the player not get kicked for being afk (moves in circles at all times)
  • X-Ray: Allows the player to look through blocks.
  • Panic: Turns all hacks off at once.
  • Bunny-hop: Allows the player to hop wherever he/she goes.
  • Anti-Fire: Makes the player not take damage from fire or lava.
  • Anti-Potion: Blocks all bad potion effects except harming.
  • Anti-Cactus: Does not take damage from cactus.
  • Glide: Glides and avoids fall damage.
  • Auto Respawn: Makes the player respawn automatically after death.
  • Reach: Allows the player to hit another player from far away.
  • Auto Disconnect: When the player is on low health, he/she will automatically disconnect.
  • Fullbright: Allows the player to have infinite night vision.
  • Spider: The player can climb walls.
  • NoSlowDown: When hit by snowballs or arrows for example, you will stop, and you have to press CNTRL + W to start sprinting again. This hack prevents that.
  • Auto-soup: Allows the player to automatically neatly place soup bowls in his/hers inventory.
  • Auto-pot: Automatically splashes potions on the player.
  • No fall: Makes the player not take fall damage.
  • Blockhit: The player can hit while blocking.
  • Jesus: The player can walk on water with this hack.
  • Sprint: Allows the player to automatically sprint when moving.
  • Sneak: The player can sprint while crouching.
  • FastEat: Allows the player to eat quicker.
  • Forcefield: Makes the player attack the player and lock on to them while head-snapping.
  • IxAura: A ghost client version of Forcefield, but it can bypass NoCheat+

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Surprisingly, I have never encountered a hacker on Munchy. Great job staff!

I will also list some admin commands that I am aware of:

1. /invsee (look into a player’s inventory)
  2. /checkinfo (checks a player’s punishments, etc.)
  3. /vanish (allows the player to vanish)
  4. /clearchat (clears the whole chat)
  5. /chatdisable (mutes and disables the chat)
  6. /chatenable (unmutes and enables the chat)
  7. /staffchat (allows you to talk with staff only)
  8. /disguise (allows the player to change his/her name)
  9. /confirmauto (confirms an auto ban)
  10. /cancelauto (cancels an auto ban)
  11. /monitor (watch a player’s health)
  12. /admin (allows you to vanish for normal players, but other moderators can see you)**

Here is my Straw Poll to anyone that would want to vote: http://www.strawpoll.me/39012289/r (Thanks!)

Amazing application, mostly active.

+1 From me.

+0.25

• Very well-written application
  • Really nice
  • Knowledgeable when it comes to hacks

I recommend you try and find some a report them!

Good luck! :+1:

Thanks guys!

Hey there Fire, unfortunately your application has not been accepted this time. I’d love to see you become more active and known within the community and our staff team and I hope to see you apply next season!

1 Like