FetalPedal's Event Team Application

IGN: FetalPedal
Time Zone : GMT+03:00
How often can you host events: 4 or 5 times a week
What sets you apart from other applicants: I’m very adaptive I listen to what my friends or team members say. I have been a event mod on many [not only minecraft, example FiveM] game servers before I know how to be cooperative with my teammates.
What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I dont have any Ideas yet, I want to listen to others ideas and start from there.
What do you think your reputation is like within the community? : Like I said I’ve very adaptive. I only get mad when somebody attempts to annoy me or provokes me, and thats if they use inappropriate words [you get what I say,] and thats a big IF by the way.
Why do you want to be on the event team : I have so many great Ideas to begin with, I used to do some codings back in the day and I did so many events with the mods that I coded. Nowadays I dont know how to code but I do know one thing and that is I know how to entertain people.
Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive : Listening to community via in game pms or forum posts. The thing that everyone [or atleast majority] wants.
*Anything else you would like to add: Yeah, I originally wanted to be on staff team. I am very fair and selective. I did write an application but noone did not reviewed it. So I gave up on it and started to play normally. When I saw the post on discord announcements I decided to apply for event team. Thank you for reading. Hope I do got accepted this time. Good luck to all applicants. Sincerely, FetalPedal.

0/NEUTRAL

I have never seen you online, but we do have different time zones so that might be the cause.

This rating is just from looking at your application.

• Your application lacks detail
  • You might want to bold and make your application a bit easier to read.
  • Has Grammatical errors.

Good Luck! :+1:

+0

Basically what @DrakeOfStars said

I have some advice for making your application standout more:

1. Separate the questions from your answers.(how you see fit, I recommend changing the fonts)
  2. Consider adding a bit more detail

Best of luck.

@DrakeOfStars said it perfectly