Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Pink Tree -

https://prntscr.com/rshw0v

Galaxy island -

Mountain -

nice house -

waterfall-

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
my favorite build, It’s lobby and maps. I really like the to build a big map and also i like to build lobby (i know its the same but i meant to map on kitpvp or any game)i like to build a maps because these are the unique places people hang out and the people appreciate the build you have built !. This is why I really like the like to build a lobby / maps. I don’t even care about the size of the map. Even if it takes a day or days. As long as I enjoy myself and people appreciate your builds. So that’s what I’m proud of. :slight_smile:

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
i know WorldEdit.i know mask. i know how to build really really big maps. i know a lot of hacks build (if you dont know what is build hacks you can watch this vidoe 80+ MINECRAFT BUILD HACKS AND IDEAS - YouTube . the basic of the commands of world edit (no all but i know much !).

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
i dont have really “weaknesses” build must say, but my weaknesses must say is a Inside places like house or pyrmide and more but i am not really bad at this… my specialty buliding its small places in maps like pink tree lava pool. (Usually it’s the build hacks is the basic).

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
Castle on mountain. i dont have any picture of it but I can describe you my castle. its was on pretty big mountain, and there was a staircase to the castle,There were bridges connecting the places.
There was a wall that protected the castle. and that it. i am really sad that i dont have picture of it.
Thanks for reading.
FakeLoki.

Excuse you but we can’t see the pictures.

This makes no sense??? What did you mean. You know all the basic commands???

Not to sound rude but this application makes no sense and NOT TO SOUND EVEN RUDER but u seem like a 9yr old :pensive:

what more informasion i can put lmao and i edit this.

Not information. It doesn’t make sense, use proper English and fix the picture things.

Hello!
I’d love to see the actual builds as something went wrong when you posted them!
Also, an easier way to show the timezone of Israel is by saying “GMT+2”.
It’s alot easier to convert to other peoples time-zones than if you say “IDT”.

Goodluck! <3

thanks

english ? why ? why its related to be a builder ? its dont matter if i have bad english. i think everyone understand me and i think i am going to be great builder :slight_smile: :) :blush:

He is in Israel. He most likely is either learning or just knows basic english. Don’t hate on him.

2 Likes

I never hated on him :flushed:

build hacks…yeah, from a certain point of view.

That is because it is much easier to work with people when you speak their language in a level high enough to be comfortable.

Regardless of your builds you need to be able to share ideas, concepts, proposals… all in a regular basis.

Now, I am no one here but I will tell you about the builds.

*Your sakura tree is pretty but I suggest you see reference pictures to improve the top.

*About the trees: as I suggested before, I encourage you to search for pictures on real trees and work on them, the pond is a good job buT and this will be repeating, you tend to use a single //replace command for a very big surface, if you did it by hand it would be different as a //replace is too much regular.

*I like the house, namely the selection of different wood colours, slabs and stairs, I would only suggest changing the structure to a pattern that is not boxy and I would make a roof with more interest, the one depicted is too regular.

*The lobby has the same comment as “trees”.

*About the mountain.
Good colour selection, 2 greens, 1 brown and several grays.
2 issues: 1: The shape needs more work and to resemble to real examples.
2: Although the colour selection is accurate it is suffering from the same //replace %,%,% command.
It is too regular, as if you mixed balls of those colours then poured them on a table.

About the lava pool: Not many people uses heads, I appreciate that.
About the pool itself, you can improve it to top noth by filling all the pool so its nice and even and making the borders of the pool instead of being sand and gravel make them of a material that looks burnt or lava cooling (basalt) wich will give the impresion that it is acting on the enviroment that surrounds it.

On a final note: get to learn english, use references from the outside world and when you feel your english strong enough check this youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9mJcQ79AQ8&list=PLU2851hDb3SHAwj82FZCIkjuQ4d3FwZFB
You will learn there the basis every builder needs.

Good luck, and farewell

1 Like

thank you so much for the review ! Really appreciate it

1 Like

I noticed you made several trees. The trees, most of them look incredably vanilla.

Hey there FakeLoki, while we appreciate your application, at the moment it does not meet our expectations for new build recruits. We appreciate the interest and we hope to see you apply again!

Side note, apologies for the late response